The Winter Olympics: Comedy or Tragedy?

Boring................

Anyone notice how NBC is ignoring the total failure of the games so far ?????

Unsold tickets, empty seats, poor venues, overall dismal facilities....

A good reason to move the games to once every 7 years...... Originally Posted by Whirlaway
It appears that Trendy Trendaway is in the process of developing another "Trending" line to share with us.
Oncee very seven years? at that doesn't even make sense. Ooops. I got it. Whirlyturd logic.
Boring................

Anyone notice how NBC is ignoring the total failure of the games so far ?????

Unsold tickets, empty seats, poor venues, overall dismal facilities....

A good reason to move the games to once every 7 years...... Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Are you serious? They spend millions on this and you expect them to bad mouth the Olympics. Even your beloved Faux News would be ignoring any issues if they had poured this much money into broadcasting the games.
Boring................

Anyone notice how NBC is ignoring the total failure of the games so far ????? Originally Posted by Whirlaway
how can it be a total failure if it just started?
This being English, he did say "so far" which indicates that we must consider everything up to this point in time. They probably covered this in English ASL classes you missed.
This being English, he did say "so far" which indicates that we must consider everything up to this point in time. They probably covered this in English ASL classes you missed. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
ok then ...how can it be a total failure so far, if it just started?

any thoughts MacGyver?
Are you serious? They spend millions on this and you expect them to bad mouth the Olympics. Even your beloved Faux News would be ignoring any issues if they had poured this much money into broadcasting the games. Originally Posted by BigLouie
Actually, BL, it's BILLIONs.

But pay no heed to the jabbering whiners. They want NOTHING to succeed. They HATE America. They HATE the world. They HATE FairPlay. They probably HATE their mothers.

You know what that makes them....

HATERS.

Hopefully, there will be something really scandalous for these whimpering shitheads to start mewling about... but in the meantime, let the games be GAMES!
I'm more of an engineer. The hinges are on the inside. They would be my target, if that failed, then I have the upper body strength to challenge a Russian door. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Not everyone showers with their tool belt on.
The only person I know who showers with their toolbelt on is your mom.
The only person I know who showers with their toolbelt on is your mom. Originally Posted by gnadfly
She was wondering who the sick little twerp was peeking through the window. Be careful you don't fall out of the tree .
I never said it was a total failure. That was someone else's opinion. I was just pointing out how badly JCM was doing understanding common English.
Tell a lie. spin it up big. Pick a fight with another member. Deny the original post.

Anything I miss?
Tell a lie. spin it up big. Pick a fight with another member. Deny the original post.

Anything I miss? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Nope. That's pretty much how you operate, AssupRidee, DEM, DOTY 2013-2014!

Anything I miss? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yah if you ask them a honest question they avoid it like work.