On Your Mark... Get Set... Go Mainstream Media! It's Trumpy's Fault! It's Trumpy's Fault!

• WTF
  • 10-26-2018, 04:55 PM
And the stickers never faded under the Florida sun Originally Posted by Stockinglover
How god damn long do you think Trump has been President?

Have your Trump stickers faded yet?

Trust me, they will if the market drops low enough!
  • WTF
  • 10-26-2018, 04:58 PM
I hope he didn’t send a bomb to Mookie Betts. Originally Posted by bambino
He should have sent one to Mookie last week!
He should have sent one to Mookie last week! Originally Posted by WTF
For you, a couple weeks ago.
I disagree. The trump propaganda machine is the most comprehensive and calculating attempt to control the public since Hitler/Goebbels.

I pray the Republicans realize this before it’s too late to save what’s left of the American soul. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

I agree. The Liberal propaganda machine is the most comprehensive and calculating attempt to control the public since Hitler/Goebbels.

I hope Democrats realize this before it’s too late to save what’s left of the American soul.
  • Old-T
  • 10-26-2018, 06:14 PM
^^^ You go, speedy!

IT'S TRUMPY'S FAULT! IT'S TRUMPY'S FAULT!

Trumpy did everything except lick the stamps and drop the packages in the mail!
Originally Posted by lustylad
Of course Trump didn't mail them, and to say he was the primary culprit is ridiculous. But for the RWW community to absolve Trump of any blame is also ridiculous--Trump has kept up a full force barrage for 3+ years directing hate and ridicule at these people who were targeted, and just as Rev Jimmy Jones deserves some blame for his followers actions, so Trump does as well. You sow hate and anger, then some of the crop is yours--just as the RWWs here are quick (and correct) to point out about LW hate speech.

And then there are all the RWW radio mouthpieces who instantly decided this was a false-flag operation (remember that JB?). I don't listen to then incessantly, but did tune in some more than usual today and heard very little that sounded like a retraction.

Sad, the RWWs are so pathetic they are still finding excuses for a sick nut case bomber. Think he was a registered Dem? That proves he is evil! OOPS! Maybe he was a registered Rep, he must have been set up.

And of course Trump still tries to spin it that this is just a fabrication of the LWWs. They do enough stupid wrong shit without help, but this one is a TrumpNut, so own in Donald. He is one of YOUR spawn.

Im thinking it is was another ignorant trump supporter that has no clue. Blame that on us libs. We can't help the ignorant trump supporters. They just don't no any better.
These poor snowflakes are playing the victim again - how soon the little ass wipes forget.
  • WTF
  • 10-26-2018, 08:24 PM
These poor snowflakes are playing the victim again - how soon the little ass wipes forget. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Remember Ellen that all those quotes were AFTER Trump has been talking shit for 3 years.

I will agree those Dems are just as responsible for dumbasses yelling at GOP lawmakers being harassed while trying to eat. But this guy sure looks to be on Donald.

I'm reminded of the Steven King book about a politician finally exposed in the strangest of ways.
And the stickers never faded under the Florida sun Originally Posted by Stockinglover

That point was mentioned by one of my autodetailer gaming comrades.. Even a week in the windows would have faded them some.
Again it’s All about this insane narcissist who has managed to turn our
Country into Crazytown.

Trump made him. Trump made a lot of crazy motherfuckers. He needs to diffuse his own bombs. And we as Americans need to put this craziness behind us.
Again it’s All about this insane narcissist who has managed to turn our
Country into Crazytown.

Trump made him. Trump made a lot of crazy motherfuckers. He needs to diffuse his own bombs. And we as Americans need to put this craziness behind us. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

don't be obtuse. Trump didn't make this guy, he made himself. what would he have done if Clinton had won? nothing? something? shall we use a Ouija board to know???

bahahhaaaaaa
I was under the impression these weren't mailed given the photosof to the packages had no post marks on them aside from Shultz and weren't in premade mail parcels? I'm as much anti Trump as I am anti the left, but to me it kind of looks strange. Not drawing any conclusions, just asking what's up with that.
Of course Trump didn't mail them, and to say he was the primary culprit is ridiculous. But for the RWW community to absolve Trump of any blame is also ridiculous--Trump has kept up a full force barrage for 3+ years directing hate and ridicule at these people who were targeted, and just as Rev Jimmy Jones deserves some blame for his followers actions, so Trump does as well. You sow hate and anger, then some of the crop is yours--just as the RWWs here are quick (and correct) to point out about LW hate speech.

And then there are all the RWW radio mouthpieces who instantly decided this was a false-flag operation (remember that JB?). I don't listen to then incessantly, but did tune in some more than usual today and heard very little that sounded like a retraction.

Sad, the RWWs are so pathetic they are still finding excuses for a sick nut case bomber. Think he was a registered Dem? That proves he is evil! OOPS! Maybe he was a registered Rep, he must have been set up.

And of course Trump still tries to spin it that this is just a fabrication of the LWWs. They do enough stupid wrong shit without help, but this one is a TrumpNut, so own in Donald. He is one of YOUR spawn.

Originally Posted by Old-T
Sorry, T. Not buying it. He didn't register as Republican until 2016. Which brings up another question. Why is he registered anything? Felons can't vote.
Sorry, T. Not buying it. He didn't register as Republican until 2016. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
So what do you believe? That Sayoc was a Democrat supporter who did what he did to gain sympathy for Democrats? That this is all a plot by Democrats, funded by Soros, to make Republicans look bad?

ROTFLMAO!
How god damn long do you think Trump has been President?

Have your Trump stickers faded yet?

Trust me, they will if the market drops low enough! Originally Posted by WTF
Trust you? Your opinions?

Wdf