Which K Studio(s) Do You Prefer?

LA has been good even after the booker change. Sure they had some bumpy roads after the change, but I feel they are doing good.
LA and GL are going to be go to's for a lot of us because they are no BS (at least thats how I feel), no upcharge.
HDS, before they basically got absorbed by AS, was.. yeah I was never ever able to keep an appointment with them and only one of those times was it my issue. A couple of times, I got to the location only to be told oh sorry she is off today. Like WTF.

SF I havnt felt the urge to see anyone there recently. I need to give Blossom K a try. I think I am screened, but I am a schedule ahead type of guy and last time I tried, they didnt let me, only on the day of.. not my preference.
LA has traditionally been superb K-agency.

And HDS has traditionally been the agency for limp dicks cuckoos who want to be YELLED AT BY THE BOOKER in all caps cursing them (Jena, who died and became ghost alive again - all lies by promoters) - HotDreamSelect is the WORST AGENCY nowadays, low quality shitshows, no consistency. Originally Posted by veloztec

Agree to disagree. The AS-HDS booker has been nothing but polite to me, even when I've had to cancel, at least in the last two months. And I've only had quality experiences there, but I've only seen Cici and Cristal.
The AS booker has always been great. HDS before they were pretty much the same studio was meh to me. Booking was easy, but so many issues on the day of pretty much stopped me from trying with them. I was happy to see Asa on the AS site and was finally able to see her after that.
I love the AS booker, calls me honey all the time, I just hope it’s not a guy, lol. Little birdie told me Cici is coming back to AS
I love the AS booker, calls me honey all the time, I just hope it’s not a guy, lol. Little birdie told me Cici is coming back to AS Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
Originally Posted by ErikHua621

Ha?
What's in the "Other" I wonder as this list seems pretty inclusive to me for the area?
Originally Posted by ErikHua621
  • jza80
  • 06-06-2023, 08:19 AM
Originally Posted by RickyG2002
Why are we bringing back a thread that’s over a year old?
Wish they had a studio just full of thick ass Asians with big asses and thick thighs. I know there unicorns but I'd be be broke if they had a studio just for curvy Asian women