Sometimes a lady just needs to hang up the cock and let the hair down... Giving you something to think about😋

Mmmm I think I may have a new girl crush
*blushing* Originally Posted by ACharmXo
Ashlyn, I can tell you from extensive personal experience that Nova is even more amazing in person. Knowing both of you, something tells me she'd be a fan of yours as well!
Dam nova !!! Get it girl
We need another doubles session soon babe!
My favorite valleys lol !
sigh...im no where close to the size of that thing.
Baby Dallas will definitely improve the taste of reddi whipp!!!!
Baby Dallas will definitely improve the taste of reddi whipp!!!! Originally Posted by drive10
Wrong thread, methinks.
Mmmm I think I may have a new girl crush
*blushing* Originally Posted by ACharmXo
The feeling is very mutual Ms. ACharmXo. I hear nothing but great things about you and that gorgeous body of yours is a bonus!!
Stay blessed chula
Ashlyn, I can tell you from extensive personal experience that Nova is even more amazing in person. Knowing both of you, something tells me she'd be a fan of yours as well! Originally Posted by SpankyJ
You know me to well mi amor...let you tell it!!
One of these days, I'd luv to meet Ashlyns acquaintance especially in the boudoir
We need another doubles session soon babe! Originally Posted by hot summer
Most definitely we do.. Nova is missing your hills and valleys to dahhling!!
Just keep coming back to look at those pics. Something about a luggage cart and a hot woman does things to me.
Is this woman real, or am I imagining her and will wake up and this thread will not exist?
Just keep coming back to look at those pics. Something about a luggage cart and a hot woman does things to me.
Is this woman real, or am I imagining her and will wake up and this thread will not exist? Originally Posted by tuckahoe
I'm sure I have started a trend with the luggage cart Tuckahoe.lol
Sometimes a lady just needs to improvise and make do with what she has. I'm a very creative lady.. as you will find out very soon!
Looking forward to strap you in and have a ball with you.
675 days to finally make this happen!

one day NOVA//////////////

9-27-2017, 10:15 AM
Woman! I so l@@k forward to that day!! Originally Posted by Zenovia
Originally Posted by DallasRain
Lol mr x...yre awesomely amazing!
That was HOT fun!!!
Lol mr x...yre awesomely amazing!
That was HOT fun!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain

Well, the two of you popped my "Doubles" cherry and once I am released from ICU, I will start trying to remember what exactly took place!!! I have been told it was amazing!