Shave

I do know that the balls in the trimmer comment got me very tickled. I'm sorry, it was very funny.
Love facial hair, but I dont want to search through a jungle to find the python
Keep in mind, shaving causes micro abrasions to the skin. You may not bleed but the skin is broken which increases exposure risks.
Infection in area is cause by hair get pull out or razor pulling hair out un-natural way. When this happens pocket is formed and infection happens... I am sure this can gross out some people...fuck it... No shaving no blow job from some ladies... lol...
Infection in area is cause by hair get pull out or razor pulling hair out un-natural way. When this happens pocket is formed and infection happens... I am sure this can gross out some people...fuck it... No shaving no blow job from some ladies... lol... Originally Posted by eng

I can give you a nice dick-n-ball spa treatment where ingrown hair will be prevented
Lot of irish spring, touch of teatree oil, nice freshly honed straight razor and be careful careful careful. Smooth as glass. Gets your blood pumping too.
I can give you a nice dick-n-ball spa treatment where ingrown hair will be prevented Originally Posted by Bliss of DFW
I could use a little trimming myself Bliss
Hey guys , Nair has a new hair remover for men for the body that works great and doesn't burn the shit out of you and Norelco has a body groomer that work good wet or dry for about 25 a Walmart.
I use them to make my 2 inch's look bigger Originally Posted by rexdutchman
I used to use nair for men for a while (mainly on legs and above my junk)until i burned the hell out of my balls.left it on too long. the container does advise against using it on genitals tho.
-Lady's razors are better for shaving balls than men's.

-Trim with a guard to get them short, then shave

-If you are worried about suspicion, start trimming and gradually go shorter "because it feels and smells better". (Which I think it does). Eventually shaving won't be suspicious. You'll to be religious about it to sell it.
Clean shaven face and below.
I really prefer waxing below. Maybe a little kinky but the slight pain is a turn on.
If shaving below always at least a day before so any micro skin breaks are healed.
Not to mention nicks bleed like no tomorrow ( hard lesson learned -lol)

It is surprising how many times I've gotten a "oh nice and clean,," type of comment - especially from any civvie ladies !

I highly recommend shaved bare if you enjoy BLS.

....and don't forget to clean shave/wax the taint! (Tip from you know who) ��
Keep in mind, shaving causes micro abrasions to the skin. You may not bleed but the skin is broken which increases exposure risks. Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
You are correct. And according to Google, you have a higher risk of contracting Molluscum contagiosum (MCV) and the Human Papillomavirus‎ (HPV).

Read this article,
"Waxing, shaving pubic hair may increase risk of sexually transmitted infection"

Here's another article,
"[What are the] Dangers of Shaving your Pubic Hair?"

After reading both of these articles, I must've missed this lecture in High School sex ED. But then again, back in high school, everyone that I knew (including myself) had a full bush. Nonetheless, everyone was more concerned with just wrapping it up and gettin' some (hairy or not), or either abstaining until marriage.

Then again, both articles have recently been published online within the past two years. I would like to assume that they are doing more research on this and have started talking to the general public about this 'minor' STD.

But nonetheless. Just the inevitable risks associated with bumping uglies.
You are correct. And according to Google, you have a higher risk of contracting Molluscum contagiosum (MCV) and the Human Papillomavirus‎ (HPV).

Read this article,
"Waxing, shaving pubic hair may increase risk of sexually transmitted infection"

Here's another article,
"[What are the] Dangers of Shaving your Pubic Hair?"

After reading both of these articles, I must've missed this lecture in High School sex ED. But then again, back in high school, everyone that I knew (including myself) had a full bush. Nonetheless, everyone was more concerned with just wrapping it up and gettin' some (hairy or not), or either abstaining until marriage.

Then again, both articles have recently been published online within the past two years. I would like to assume that they are doing more research on this and have started talking to the general public about this 'minor' STD.

But nonetheless. Just the inevitable risks associated with bumping uglies. Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
so are you telling us Madam Baptiste you prefer us just trimmed down?
Right there with you guys on Nair! Tried it one time early on when I started shaving down below. Do it once, you'll never do it again.

As far as ingrown hairs and infections, I use the Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Conditioner afterwards. It helps keep both the skin and hair soft and prevents bumps. Tea tree has natural antibiotic/antiseptic properties, as well.
I personally don't have a preference I love shaved and non shaved guys so bring it here
I guess it will be bliss's dick-n-ball spa or Selena for my next trip... Party with Latinas.