Ladies do you hold a Msog record?

My gosh you have so lost so much pleasure in fucking. The last thing I want is the geyser. That means reduced continuous organisms following. My Providers who love great sex appreciate that I can provide continuing pleasure for them as long as they wish it.

I have also visited Providers who don't want an O. I don't return.

Her ATF is not a faker. She is not lying. She knows an O when see feels and witnesses one.

Just so sorry for you BUT in your middle age you have years to practice how to control your swimmer sperter whatever it is called. Originally Posted by doug_dfw
Actually i can control my swimmers. I can fight the tingle man pretty well. But once that o comes, the swimmers get launched. it feels so good.....note to self.... Got to get some pussy today...
I think the foreplay helps as well. Most of the time my bj makes my clients pop before we get to fs so it definitely is a contributing factor. I love msog sessions Originally Posted by KaitlynDior
Ty sir i have just a few rules and one of them i will NEVER break is you cant leave until youre 110% satisfied with a HUGE smile on your face and drained of every last drop . I dont think thays asking too much lol Originally Posted by Kay2Day

I am definitely adding 2 names to my TDL. Ladies I look forward to meeting you one day.
I have fired blanks on 4 or 5 occasions. All the sensations are there, but no juice. I don't worry about it. It squirts the next time. Amount can vary for me.

I have a SB who cums in about 45 seconds, flat. She has to recover for a minute or two before going again. I have never seen her stop unless she needs a meal. I know she has cum over 20 times within a 1.5 hours. She is as close to a nympho as I have encountered. Sometimes it annoys me bc she is so sensitive and needs a minute or two to recover. I still want to lick ! She cums from fucking too, just takes bit longer. And can keep pounding her when she does ! And I love to eat her pussy.

2 in an hour is over the top for me. I usually am a single shot. I am cool with that: it is all I have known and therefore par for the course.

I spoke with a woman friend who claims her BF came 23 times in 48 hours, full monty eruptions. She loves cum ! And she took it all.

Envious....
Redsan, I'm very multi-orgasmic and a squirter so completely enjoy what I do. I've had guys tell me that I should come with a warning label.
I don't like to finish a guy with a bj the first round, they usually have a hard time coming back after I drain every drop. But I do like starting with one as foreplay.
I had a friend that popped 12 times in a 2 hour time period, and another that popped 8 times as well as some dry shots without going soft between.
As for the other topic of O without ejaculating, I have had that happen to a few guys as well. I've been told it's something that they practice at.
I think the foreplay helps as well. Most of the time my bj makes my clients pop before we get to fs so it definitely is a contributing factor. I love msog sessions Originally Posted by KaitlynDior
Wow wow.wow!!!!
I visited a provider earlier this year in Dallas and we went at it for 2 hours and I didn't pop. I told her before that I had never popped during sex. After we were done and I softened up I had some "pre" dribble out... does that count? Lol
My number is 5 in one hour. I'm sure that's not even nearly the top number for most ladies! But I haven't been doing this very long, and very low volume. I hope to up that number. The thing was, he wasn't some 18 year old guy with sex on the brain constantly. He was 66, a little overweight gray haired and really sweet. And incredibly virile. It makes a girl feel very sexy.
My record is 2 but hopefully that changes soon
I had one client who never o'd externally. He trained himself to "orgasam internally " He claimed it was more intense and gave him greater inner strength to keep his liquids inside him. He read quite a bit on the subject.
Ahh the good old days lucky to get two now on a good day
My record is 2 but hopefully that changes soon Originally Posted by CarmenXOXO
Not to worry. You desire. They will come. The right setting, the right partner, and ---ecstasy.
Not to worry. You desire. They will come. The right setting, the right partner, and ---ecstasy. Originally Posted by doug_dfw
Your sure right about that
I had a wife like that Red......we would have to change sheets even w/ towels on the bed......we would take turns...her 2-3 to my one.
My record is 2 but hopefully that changes soon Originally Posted by CarmenXOXO
I can help you with that. Lol
Ladies, pm me if you want a new record. Especially if you like to wear your winnings!