Despite Comey Assurances, Vast Bulk of Weiner Laptop Emails Were Never Examined

That, and all three lied under oath before Congress. Where's Sessions' DOJ?
Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Trump had a point aboug Sessions. Sessions didn't have complete control of DOJ.
Let's not forget that all of these procedural violations by Comey's FBI did HAPPEN and will serve Trump well against any charges Mueller might fabricate against him. Comey's use by Mueller as a credible witness continues to shrivel ... no "may" about it.
Wow! Do you know who Trey Gowdy is? If what you say is true then Hillary is innocent because he fabricated evidence. I would say that is way beyond a procedural violation. And by the way you do not have to convict the POTUS to win an impeachment. All you need is to prove he is unsuitable to be in that position.
BTW, how is it you instinctively felt singled out? Did you -- as they say -- feel like some proverbial shoe fit?
I didn't feel singled out, we both know you have an equal amount i=of disdain for anyone that proves you wrong day in and day out. LOL!
Trump had a point aboug Sessions. Sessions didn't have complete control of DOJ. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
I agree.

Wow! Do you know who Trey Gowdy is? If what you say is true then Hillary is innocent because he fabricated evidence. I would say that is way beyond a procedural violation. And by the way you do not have to convict the POTUS to win an impeachment. All you need is to prove he is unsuitable to be in that position.

I didn't feel singled out, we both know you have an equal amount i=of disdain for anyone that proves you wrong day in and day out. LOL!
Originally Posted by MT Pockets

No one has factually refuted anything I've posted. And your statement about Gowdy is equally unfounded and not factual.

One shouldn't swallow the pablum that's spooned out by the likes of Wretching Madcow in the lame-stream media. It's non-substantive and eats away at one's stomach lining until one has ulcers from fretting over something that never bears fruit.
I agree.

No one has factually refuted anything I've posted. And your statement about Gowdy is equally unfounded and not factual.

One shouldn't swallow the pablum that's spooned out by the likes of Wretching Madcow in the lame-stream media. It's non-substantive and eats away at one's stomach lining until one has ulcers from fretting over something that never bears fruit.
http://samuel-warde.com/2015/10/cia-...llary-clinton/
Plus he admits the Benghazi thing is a Political Witch hunt
https://www.politicususa.com/2016/05...ghazi-fox.html

The only ones fretting are the ones that are all in with the Orange Liar in chief.
Plus he admits the Benghazi thing is a Political Witch hunt
https://www.politicususa.com/2016/05...ghazi-fox.html

The only ones fretting are the ones that are all in with the Orange Liar in chief.
Originally Posted by MT Pockets
You lose.

Your article hinges on Cumming's lie that hildebeest never sent any classified material over her illegal, unsecured server. It's a well established fact that hildebeest did in fact send highly classified material through her illegal, unsecured server, and per agents on the IG team, it's now revealed that the Chinese are in possession of highly classified material that was sent over hildebeest's illegal and unsecured server.

The second article is also bogus. The contractors did receive a "stand down" order from the station chief. The contractors weren't the ones caught in a web of lies trying to cover their political careers. Odumbo, hildebeest, etc., were the ones exposed as liars, and that's what the investigation reports state. Consequently, Brennan pulled the contractors' security clearances because the contractors wouldn't dance to the administration's lies.

You lost again.
You lose.

Your article hinges on Cumming's lie that hildebeest never sent any classified material over her illegal, unsecured server. It's a well established fact that hildebeest did infact sen highly classified material through her illegal, unsecured server, and per agents on the IG team, it's now revealed that the Chinese are in possession of highly classified material that was sent over hildebeest's illegal and unsecured server.

The second article is also bogus. The contractors did receive a "stand down" order from the station chief. The contractors weren't the ones caught in a web of lies trying to cover their political careers. Odumbo, hildebeest, etc., were the ones exposed as liars, and that's what the investigation reports state. Consequently, Brennan pulled the contractor's security clearances because the contractors wouldn't dance to the administration's lies.

You lost again.
I was going to pick through your response and point out the untruths but it pretty much is all a fabrication. Since there is no reason to hash over Benghazi after her winning every investigation, I will comment on the email fodder. How did she get those classified emails? Who sent them to her? Is it a crime to send classified documents to a unsecured email that does not have the clearance to receive it?
I was going to pick through your response and point out the untruths but it pretty much is all a fabrication. Since there is no reason to hash over Benghazi after her winning every investigation, I will comment on the email fodder. How did she get those classified emails? Who sent them to her? Is it a crime to send classified documents to a unsecured email that does not have the clearance to receive it? Originally Posted by MT Pockets
Odumbo emailed hildebeest on her illegal, unsecure server -- so did everyone else in the Odumbo administration; thus, making them all culpable in the commission of a federal crime(s).

Regarding the Benghazi hearings: the investigations established that Team Odumbo lied their collective asses off about what happened. The investigations established that Team Odumbo lied their collective asses off to hide their gross negligence and innate incompetence in an election cycle.

Do you know who Trey Gowdy is? If what you say is true then Hillary is innocent because he fabricated evidence. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
No one has factually refuted anything I've posted. And your statement about Gowdy is equally unfounded and not factual. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You lose.

Your article hinges on Cumming's lie that hildebeest never sent any classified material over her illegal, unsecured server. It's a well established fact that hildebeest did in fact send highly classified material through her illegal, unsecured server, and per agents on the IG team, it's now revealed that the Chinese are in possession of highly classified material that was sent over hildebeest's illegal and unsecured server.
Yeah, I can't believe he would bring up that Trey Gowdy smear again. He already lost that argument two fucking years ago.

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=105...&postcount=106
Yeah, I can't believe he would bring up that Trey Gowdy smear again. He already lost that argument two fucking years ago.

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=105...&postcount=106 Originally Posted by lustylad
looks like he lost again

you guys are enjoying bitch slapping him too much. lol!
Odumbo emailed hildebeest on her illegal, unsecure server -- so did everyone else in the Odumbo administration; thus, making them all culpable in the commission of a federal crime(s).

Regarding the Benghazi hearings: the investigations established that Team Odumbo lied their collective asses off about what happened. The investigations established that Team Odumbo lied their collective asses off to hide their gross negligence and innate incompetence in an election cycle.

So nobody else sent her any classified documents? Are you telling me she never was sent an email from any republicans? We both know that is not even feasible. But lets say she only got mail from Democrats. It is a federal offence to send classified documents to a unsecured email address that does not have clearance. So when they refused to give her a Secure Blackberry and a secure email, why did they approve her email address? LOL! I can only imagine the poppycock I will hear trying to explain that.

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=105...&postcount=106 Originally Posted by lustylad
https://www.dailykos.com/stories/201...acted-document

I know it is hard to hold all three branch's of the Government and still get caught cheating but the Republicans need to accept they picked the wrong horse.
You know as well as I do that Gowdy did it. If I was in your shoes I would keep quite about things I was not that informed on.
So nobody else sent her any classified documents? Are you telling me she never was sent an email from any republicans? We both know that is not even feasible. But lets say she only got mail from Democrats. It is a federal offence to send classified documents to a unsecured email address that does not have clearance. So when they refused to give her a Secure Blackberry and a secure email, why did they approve her email address? LOL! I can only imagine the poppycock I will hear trying to explain that. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
hildebeest sent and received scores of classified emails over hildebeest's illegal and unsecured server.

There's no record that any of them originated with a Republican, but there's plenty of proof that she and her staff frequently exchanged classified emails over hildebeest's illegal and unsecured server -- some of which ended up on a convicted pedophile's laptop.

It is on record that Odumbo used a pseudonym to communicate with hildebeest over hildebeest's illegal and unsecured server.

It's also on record that hilbebeest's request to use an illegal and unsecured server was denied by the State Department ... but hildebeest did it anyway.

It's also on record that hildebeest directed some of her staff to cut the classification headings off of classified intel illegally copied from secure State Department computers before they transmitted it to hildebeest over her illegal and unsecure server.

And the accusations you are leveling against Gowdy are bogus, because it is a matter of record that hildebeest did indeed send and receive scores of classified emails over hildebeest's illegal and unsecured server.

hildebeest sent and received scores of classified emails over hildebeest's illegal and unsecured server.

There's no record that any of them originated with a Republican, but there's plenty of proof that she and her staff frequently exchanged classified emails over hildebeest's illegal and unsecured server -- some of which ended up on a convicted pedophile's laptop.

It is on record that Odumbo used a pseudonym to communicate with hildebeest over hildebeest's illegal and unsecured server.

It's also on record that hilbebeest's request to use an illegal and unsecured server was denied by the State Department ... but hildebeest did it anyway.

It's also on record that hildebeest directed some of her staff to cut the classification headings off of classified intel illegally copied from secure State Department computers before they transmitted it to hildebeest over her illegal and unsecure server.

And the accusations you are leveling against Gowdy are bogus, because it is a matter of record that hildebeest did indeed send and receive scores of classified emails over hildebeest's illegal and unsecured server.

We all know ... hildebeest is a traitorous CUNT! PERIOD!

What was that slapping sound?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1W0Ulau7BD0