SEX PARTY!!! Make it happen yo! >: O

I guess somebody should set up a screening form that everyone whk wants to join must fill out. A separate email dedicated to only this would need to be created as well. Requiring a deposit would help make more certain the actual number of guests coming. Something like 25% or 50% of the door fee. Admission requirements would have to be established and TIGHT to protect everyone's safety. Amore I dub you leader since it was your idea nomnomnom. We would need enough time to advertise and find a venue, screen guests, create a theme and set up.everything, etc. Doing it by 4th of July weekend vb is too soon. The biggest task will be coordinating everybody's schedule so that it's not a total sausage fest lol. Good god there has to be a nuru pit. How much money alone are we gonna need to get things like lubes and condoms O.o this will be a mission. Originally Posted by Karyn Lovely
oh right forgot about having condoms around. and I wouldn't cut corners by buying cheap stuff. plus guys seem to really enjoy SKYN. Oi, I hope me being dubbed leader doesn't mean i have to organize all this by myself (/゚Д゚)/ and What about toy??? prolly should have some at the location buy maybe bring your own toys might be a good idea as well. AND I need a least of fun sex games (ノ^_^)ノ and YES we DO need enough time to properly advertise. get the word out and such. Maybe I'll make a website? o.O beside my family reunion is the weekend of the 4th can have a party with out MEEEE! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

I will definitely get on set up an email account so ppl can email me about party related so the 50 message eccie limit will not suffice for this Mission

Well, since the ladies have more options for.... how shall we say it delicately.... entry. They also often have more stamina and guys often need recovery time, you could have fewer ladies and more guys or run the party in shifts as long as there are plenty of bathrooms for cleanup (and other stuff....who says you need bedrooms for gettin' your freak on?

well I personally would prefer if there were designated fun spots cause I dun wanna be tripping over ppl throwing down in the middle of hallways the kitchen floor (if it were in a home) the living room ect. I don't mind enjoy a public show bt I don't need it Everywhere!

I think shifts might be a creative idea. especially if some can't necessarily stay ALL day.

I'm sure there are private houses that could be rented for a party, but they wouldn't come cheap. Perhaps a Realtor on the list could advise on this?

Yes I think this is a good idea. If any hobbyist out there are in real estate and can give location suggestions PM me or hell even if you just have a friend who's in the biz. Get AT. ME!

Just a suggestion, but you might want to start small with only a few people and see how it goes, then if it goes well, invite a larger crowd.
[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I] Originally Posted by austxjr

Well the thing with that is I don't wanna leave someone out. like if we can get a rough estimate of who alls up for it. which is really necessary anyways to scout out location size. then it you help figure out things like space size food and alcohol cost

Also if is will be an all ay or night fuckfest (ie 10+ hrs) with the option of doing anything I think that a door fee of $500 plus a non-refundable deposit of $200 is not out of the question. This would basically be the superbowl of overnight sessions at half the cost of a normal overnight with just one lady which would run you anywhere from $800 to $2000. The deposit would show dedication and (hopefully) provide an influx of revenue to pay for the venue and all festivities so once inside everything would already be provided. Byob is mehh, an open bar would be better just for the sake of uniformity but then that's also money so yea...many kinks would have to be worked out. Originally Posted by Karyn Lovely
I think the non-refundable deposit my be a good idea tho I'd probably make it 25% percent you never know when an emergency might come up and someone can't come last minute I don't want them to have lost a lot of money. Then again 25% of say 500 is....Not chump change

I think an Open bar is a better idea as well and we can have a hot lil bartender. of we could have volunteer bartenders if anyone has any experience to save money. I actually have my TABC so I can legally server alcohol. and I's make a Sexy bartender but still we would need like 4 bartender for taking shift

I really like the idea of different themed rooms. sign me up for MMF! Originally Posted by Karyn Lovely
Also I do kinda like the idea of different themed room but might be too much for a first time event..cause cost of decoration for each room....yea but I definitely think the Theme of the party should be VERY phantom of the Opera/Masquerade. (Mostly so I can play out my Own fantasy of having a sexy trst at a masquerade even >: D)

besides if you ever watched is Phantom of the Opera is a Very Sexy musical

The Point of No Return.
Yes, guys need more time to recover (and fill the black hole), which is why it works to have more guys than providers, BUT part of the fun would be the voyeurism! I DO want to watch Austxjr bang out Secret_Amore's goodies. Which I can do during my recovery time. If you aren't a spectator then you're downstairs in the saloon waiting on your buddy, pretending to be interested in the card game you're stuck playing.
Nomnomnom sign me up lemme dooo something even though I'm far as fuck away lol. When would it be though is the next big thing...mehh we can figure that out along the way. You and your masks though lol too much phantom of the opera for you.
Agree with a previous post, start off with a small group to test the waters. Develop the skills to initiate larger events. Work out the kinks and snags that may occur. Also may consider a disclaimer that cover any legal issues.
There is an informal gangbang group around here that knows how to organize. Maybe they should be brought in to the planning. They also have contacts, etc.
Amore,

Love the idea and concept!! I actually went to one in Houston in the pre ASPD days dating back to the email group, anyone remember what it was called? TSML maybe?

Anyhow, it was very organized, but the key was to keep it relatively small, with a very well screened group (back in the day, to get on the list, we kinda all either knew one another, or knew OF one another so it was safer; but I have a pretty good idea on here who is legit, and who is not, and if I don't know, I can find out w a quick email or call).

I have some thoughts on venue as well, as I know members that have resources that would not add to the cost. I will PM you so as not to throw them under the bus.....you can respond if interested...

Good luck,

Finn
I will volunteer to be the fly on the wall for this mission
Each guy gets 3 Chuck E Cheese tokens and they have to spend it every time they decide to get on the ride of their choice. Maybe even have a discounted price for additional tokens for those who like to play a little more.
Im up to party
Is it ok if I come and watch the fucking or would that we weird?
well we can't just have you standing around doing nothing Bartenders make pretty good flies on the wall. so you can volunteer.

I will volunteer to be the fly on the wall for this mission Originally Posted by purtybaby

sooo how many is "too big"? what's the right size? 30? ¯(°_o)/¯
http://www.homeaway.com/vacation-rental/p169977

Check this place out. Not a bad price either. 18 gentlemen at 450 comes out to 8,100. After the rental property that leaves 7,100. Lets say about 800 for drinks and food. That leaves 6300. With 12 providers that would give them 525 each, not to mention anything extra they may make while being there. So there is the entire logistics portion for the party! I've done my part, now who is going to get us all together and make it happen?
Oh and by the way you can set it up for 3 days in a row because some people may be available on different days. So if you can get enough guys during a 3 day stretch I'm sure you can make this happen.
not to mention anything extra they may make while being there. Originally Posted by Puccipleaser

If you want to pay extra for extra services and preferential treatment, go to a strip club.

Part of the beauty of this idea is that it is not about making money. The girls who are doing this will receive money for showing up, but once inside, they are going to be getting their freak on as much as we will. This event is less business and more fantasy and horn-ball desire.

If you make it about making money then the mystique and adventure goes out the window, because it becomes a business operation that puts both the girls and the guys in competition against each other instead of cooperation.
I'll tend bar, years of experience.

Checkout airbnb as well - they have great deals locally for very affordable pricing. Multiple rooms etc.