Am I overreacting?

Cry me a river dude...grow the fk up and get your own place to play
She responds to all of my reference requests without an issue everytime Originally Posted by Nicole Cox
Daily Double “ Things a White Knight would say “
  • BLM69
  • 12-14-2018, 09:55 PM
This is getting juicy now, WK's coming out of the shadows, I'm neutral ladies
Perhaps if you stick to responding via pm, then other girls won’t steal your line and guys won’t know you use in on all of them.
  • motor
  • 12-14-2018, 10:40 PM
Miss B 3, I want to lick you inner thighs
Miss B 3, I want to lick you inner thighs Originally Posted by motor
This made me laugh. I've spent a lazy day completing 4 sexual harassment classes. They're stupid because it's all common sense, but the firm I work for makes all employees at my job rank take and pass them. It made me laugh because I want to fuck my admin asst, but I can't touch her. It made me think about how fast I would be fired if I ever said that to her.

When I decide to quit, I'll use that line on some woman at the firm I work for. It will save me from having to bother with giving any notice because they'll just fire me the same day. Hell, those fuckers would probably even have me arrested.
I rub my thighs with snickerdoodle cookie dough...ijs

Let's try to stay on topic though.

The topic being other girls imitating Kaitlyn.
Kd let them steal your lines because this shows how great they were!! The reason people come see you is because of your hotness not because of your lines girl. If you come out here I would give you a hug to feel better. Have a enjoy your weekend!
  • dgc92
  • 12-14-2018, 11:17 PM
This is getting juicy now, WK's coming out of the shadows, I'm neutral ladies Originally Posted by BLM69
I hope that wasn't directed at me just because I said something nice to her. Because it was to clarify what I said before, not to kiss ass. And when I suggested she just doesn't like Jules, that was a valid theory based on the fact that most people don't like Jules. It's not our fault. Jules makes an effort to be unlikable, it would be rude of us to ignore it.

And if that wasn't directed at me.... carry on. Keep on truckin'.
I rub my thighs with snickerdoodle cookie dough...ijs

Let's try to stay on topic though.

The topic being other girls imagining Kaitlyn. Originally Posted by B Three
Let's be honest, the topic is not that interesting. It's a threAd. I'm available babe or I'm perfect for you is probably the usual response in that section. It's all the same shit with the thirsty chicks who respond to everything in there anyway. It may be worded differently, but it's the same shit. Nobody has copyright posts on a whore board. That's the topic.

I hope that wasn't directed at me just because I said something nice to her. Because it was to clarify what I said before, not to kiss ass. And when I suggested she just doesn't like Jules, that was a valid theory based on the fact that most people don't like Jules. It's not our fault. Jules makes an effort to be unlikable, it would be rude of us to ignore it.

And if that wasn't directed at me.... carry on. Keep on truckin'. Originally Posted by dgc92
What's wrong with Jules? She speaks her mind. Big fucking deal. If people have a problem with that, grow some balls and stop being so sensitive about shit. Just because you make up a theory because of your bias on a whore board doesn't make it a valid theory and certainly not a fact. I don't see any evidence that validates your claim "that most people don't like Jules." Don't speak in absolutes. It's annoying to us who have above average intelligence when people do so...you owe her an apology for whatever agenda you have against her that you are trying to sell now. Never met the lady, but you do owe her an apology for trying to make her look bad. Period.
  • dgc92
  • 12-15-2018, 01:01 AM
What's wrong with Jules? She speaks her mind. Big fucking deal. If people have a problem with that, grow some balls and stop being so sensitive about shit. Just because you make up a theory because of your bias on a whore board doesn't make it a valid theory and certainly not a fact. I don't see any evidence that validates your claim "that most people don't like Jules." Don't speak in absolutes. It's annoying to us who have above average intelligence when people do so...you owe her an apology for whatever agenda you have against her that you are trying to sell now. Never met the lady, but you do owe her an apology for trying to make her look bad. Period. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Jules, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said anything bad about you when clearly Lucas is more deserving of mockery. Obviously the right thing to do was to address his faults, then move on to yours, since his asskissing is WAY more annoying than anything you've ever said, which is quite an accomplishment. I humbly ask your forgiveness.

Now that that's done, I'll answer the first question: What's wrong with Jules? She's a great example of what I mean when I say Golden Pussy Syndrome. She's a dominant, ball-busting type who has a completely unconcealed disdain for any man who's not a complete Lucas. She's constantly trying to be the alpha dog. In her twisted worldview, providers are in charge, clients are the bitches who bend over and take it up the ass. I've seen her in a few threads, and she seems egocentric and self-deluded.

Okay, that's not fair. She doesn't get all the credit for deluding herself, her lapdogs probably help a lot.

Also. Are you sure you have above average intelligence? Because my inclusion of the word "most" seems to keep my statement from being an absolute. Who's been telling you about your high intellect? Was it your mom? Moms lie, dude. Mine used to tell me I was handsome, and BOY was she wrong. Sorry it took you so long to find out about your brain. Major bummer there.
Jules, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said anything bad about you when clearly Lucas is more deserving of mockery. Obviously the right thing to do was to address his faults, then move on to yours, since his asskissing is WAY more annoying than anything you've ever said, which is quite an accomplishment. I humbly ask your forgiveness.

Now that that's done, I'll answer the first question: What's wrong with Jules? She's a great example of what I mean when I say Golden Pussy Syndrome. She's a dominant, ball-busting type who has a completely unconcealed disdain for any man who's not a complete Lucas. She's constantly trying to be the alpha dog. In her twisted worldview, providers are in charge, clients are the bitches who bend over and take it up the ass. I've seen her in a few threads, and she seems egocentric and self-deluded.

Okay, that's not fair. She doesn't get all the credit for deluding herself, her lapdogs probably help a lot.

Also. Are you sure you have above average intelligence? Because my inclusion of the word "most" seems to keep my statement from being an absolute. Who's been telling you about your high intellect? Was it your mom? Moms lie, dude. Mine used to tell me I was handsome, and BOY was she wrong. Sorry it took you so long to find out about your brain. Major bummer there. Originally Posted by dgc92
Actually the Ivy League schools (plural) I graduated from kind of told me about my intellect. You have to be kind of smart to get accepted to those schools and graduate from all 3 of them.

Anyway, what was your handle that you ran away from? 9 months on here and you act like you know everything. I'm kind of the last guy you want to play smart guy with, but feel free to try until the mods tell me I have to stop having my fun with you.
You really need to keep the nasty comments off the board, dgc92. I'm all about people speaking their minds and having opinions, but you're being insulting. Tone it down. Please. It's not what you saw, it's how you say it.

Kaitlyn, seriously. This really is nothing. Let it go and if you keep posting in the ISO thread some up with come really different catch phrases that will be VERY obvious when someone mimics you.
You're no fun B3. I have the rest of the year off. I want to have some fun with this know it all clown who ran away from a previous handle. If the mods leave me alone, I'll show everyone what a joke this clown is. It's not like it would be hard for me. I just need a little leeway and no mod interference.
Feel free to start your own thread but this one needs to stay on topic.