Hot chicks and fat neardy men RW

• Ashi
  • 09-19-2015, 10:10 AM
Sorry for the multiple post. My iPad and wifi connection latency are playing tricks with me.

Issues mostly fixed with "edit post".

Sorry.
Nerdy guys study cunnillingus a lot.
  • Ashi
  • 09-19-2015, 10:16 AM
Touché ! Hercules, and i do a lot of practice as often I can! Lol!
No, sorry about that. I was speaking from past experience. One of my exes was pretty hot by general standards. But usually about once or twice a month, some dude would start hitting on her right in front of me. She had friends in low places, so a lot of guys in that circle assumed I was soft because I work a white-collar job in IT and live in Grapevine. In their mind, I wasn't a man because I didn't grow and live in West Dallas, and they couldn't understand why my ex would want to be with someone who wasn't "real". Even though they thought I wasn't "real", they weren't real enough to say it to my face, I always heard it from my ex or one of her friends.

I'm still a little salty about that and it and affected the tone of my post. I was also referring to the attitudes of some "Nice guys" too. Some "nice guys" think that pussy should be a reward for being kind and respectful to a woman, then get upset and throw a tantrum when they're not rewarded with sex. I know plenty of bitter nice guys and nerds. Originally Posted by Roger.Smith
This and your other post above in this thread are so well stated. You have some good depth dude. You have a good feel for both the big picture and the details that effect it. Your ex lost out.
I am a proud member of the GEEK SQUAD...
I have a weakness......
I am a proud member of the GEEK SQUAD...
I have a weakness...... Originally Posted by melannie_star
I volunteer as tribute!!!
This and your other post above in this thread are so well stated. You have some good depth dude. You have a good feel for both the big picture and the details that effect it. Your ex lost out. Originally Posted by Invisible1
Yea, it sucks. Her mom and aunt weren't big fans of mine since I'm not religious. That put a huge strain on the relationship. In hindsight, I wish I would have lied about it.
I finally caught up with this thread. After years of observation and research combined with my analytical skill, my take is this: why a hot lady takes a nerd-security, compatibility, respect, freedom. Why a nerd takes a hot lady- nerds are not crazy.
I volunteer as tribute!!! Originally Posted by Tranzient
So how Geek are you..

Semi..
Happy Medium..
or
All the way Geek in the Sheets???

I want to find out..

I always find the most shy and awkward to be a beast BCD
I finally caught up with this thread. After years of observation and research combined with my analytical skill, my take is this: why a hot lady takes a nerd-security, compatibility, respect, freedom. Why a nerd takes a hot lady- nerds are not crazy. Originally Posted by doug_dfw

So how Geek are you..

Semi..
Happy Medium..
or
All the way Geek in the Sheets???

I want to find out..

I always find the most shy and awkward to be a beast BCD Originally Posted by melannie_star
Well let's see... I'm a computer tech, I play board games, card games, video games. I do live action role playing... I go to nerd conventions...

I think i have my Geek ID card :P definitely all the way geek in the sheets....

Tranzient
If you have the right attitude, but having the money is the key thing to most females, especially the hot chicks, nerdiness and physical looks go out the window. Females can and do fake very well that they like a guy, he is great in bed, ect. to get her hands on that money.
If you have the right attitude, but having the money is the key thing to most females, especially the hot chicks, nerdiness and physical looks go out the window. Females can and do fake very well that they like a guy, he is great in bed, ect. to get her hands on that money. Originally Posted by davidfree986
You say that like its a bad thing... What self-respecting woman wants a broke ass dude hanging around sponging of her??? Most of us can recognize when someone is hanging around for the scrilla (like everytime you see that mofo, she's got her hands out). In those instances I accept it for what it is, dick her down and move on.
No, sorry about that. I was speaking from past experience. One of my exes was pretty hot by general standards. But usually about once or twice a month, some dude would start hitting on her right in front of me. She had friends in low places, so a lot of guys in that circle assumed I was soft because I work a white-collar job in IT and live in Grapevine. In their mind, I wasn't a man because I didn't grow and live in West Dallas, and they couldn't understand why my ex would want to be with someone who wasn't "real". Even though they thought I wasn't "real", they weren't real enough to say it to my face, I always heard it from my ex or one of her friends. Originally Posted by Roger.Smith

Thanks Bud for articulating this. Same here
6"2 220lbs
Hot wife
Beautiful side chick

OK buddy!