Virginia AG...ANOTHER RACIST DEM!!

I agree with everybody who thinks this blackface thing is all ridiculous bullshit! Vaudeville was born of minstrel shows. It’s part of American stage heritage. I don’t believe it’s acceptable today, but you can’t erase the past — only change your views of it.

Thirty years ago? Who gives a shit?

I’m more offended by lawmakers who would paint their faces today, in light of today’s morality.

Even the color orange.

If you look through these forum, what has glaringly stuck out (ahem) since November is the way that blackface scandals in Virginia (a former slave state) are given equivalency to accusations of actual crimes.

Seems to be the way the snow falls nowadays.

No matter what dumb nickname you give it. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yeah the right wing is more hypocritical than ever with the support of Trump. They are going to hell though They know in their hearts there is nothing Christian about the man or his policies
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by themystic
Actually, I am waiting for due process to run its course. I'm just amused by how the dim-retards, as a party, are suffering the consequences of their own actions.
Actually, I am waiting for due process to run its course. I'm just amused by how the dim-retards, as a party, are suffering the consequences of their own actions. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
maybe your people will quit putting on black face
Actually, I am waiting for due process to run its course. I'm just amused by how the dim-retards, as a party, are suffering the consequences of their own actions. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Right you are, IB.

The consequences are being felt daily in the halls of Congress and at the ballot box.

Apparently the latest RWW plot to seize victimhood isn’t going as well as you’d like.

Kinda like the last time. I know you remember that one! You know, when the GOP freed the slaves?

LOL!
Right you are, IB.

The consequences are being felt daily in the halls of Congress and at the ballot box.

Apparently the latest RWW plot to seize victimhood isn’t going as well as you’d like.

Kinda like the last time. I know you remember that one! You know, when the GOP freed the slaves?

LOL!
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Noticed how all of Roy Moore's accusers disappeared after the election and are now the subjects of law suits, and all but one of Kavanaugh's accusers have been referred to the DOJ for criminal review. It's time to hold false accusers accountable for their lies. Mr. Barr will have an easy task with some of Kavanaugh's accusers: they've already admitted they lied. And Ford's lawyers will be investigated to see if they exploited their client to promulgate a political agenda.

maybe your people will quit putting on black face Originally Posted by themystic
Everyone understands that the (D) after Fairfax and Northam's name means "dumb as shit"; not Republican.
I agree with everybody who thinks this blackface thing is all ridiculous bullshit! Vaudeville was born of minstrel shows. It’s part of American stage heritage. I don’t believe it’s acceptable today, but you can’t erase the past — only change your views of it.

Thirty years ago? Who gives a shit?

I’m more offended by lawmakers who would paint their faces today, in light of today’s morality.

Even the color orange.

If you look through these forum, what has glaringly stuck out (ahem) since November is the way that blackface scandals in Virginia (a former slave state) are given equivalency to accusations of actual crimes.

Seems to be the way the snow falls nowadays.

No matter what dumb nickname you give it. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
If it is just ridiculous bullshit and doesn't matter anymore why are all the fucking liberals up in arms about it, and the other racist liberals falling all over themselves to apologize or deny it?

I can see your stay in purgatory has left you none the wiser...
Noticed how all of Roy Moore's accusers disappeared after the election and are now the subjects of law suits, and all but one of Kavanaugh's accusers have been referred to the DOJ for criminal review. It's time to hold false accusers accountable for their lies. Mr. Barr will have an easy task with some of Kavanaugh's accusers: they've already admitted they lied. And Ford's lawyers will be investigated to see if they exploited their client to promulgate a political agenda. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
lol. maybe they can hire flynns lawyers to save on legal expense

your losing it IB. you don't know your stuff

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol. maybe they can hire flynns lawyers to save on legal expense

your losing it IB. you don't know your stuff

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally Posted by themystic
The light of truth is too bright for your eyes; so, you close your eyes, turn away and deflect. But the truth is still there. Due process for Fairfax, and due process for Kavanaugh. Five more days.

Grassley refers Michael Avenatti, Kavanaugh accuser Julie Swetnick to DOJ for criminal investigation
there is an investigation that was started 3 months ago. an alabama AG is looking into the Roy Moore race last year.

https://100percentfedup.com/alabama-...lection-video/