KC Chiefs

This is where we differ. My absolute right to equality begins when I'm born. When I'm not afforded those rights, simply because I'm poor or the shade of my skin, it violates those inalienable rights to succeed. But, since you're a racist Xenophobe, you wouldn't understand. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

if you say so

No. I am an atypically jock. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

so is it white privilege that made you a terrible athlete? or just genetic luck of the draw, Willis?

BAHHAHHAHHAAAAAA
So tell us why the Niner's let Cuntpernick go... Originally Posted by Hotrod511
Bad press. Business (money, in other words) outweighed the greater good. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
How the fuck is standing down going to effect (sic) the bottom line? Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Do you realize you just contradicted yourself?

First, you say it was all about the money, then you claim it doesn't affect the bottom line?
But not a dumbass.
No. I am an atypically jock who clumsily uses adverbs when he should use adjectives. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
FTFY.
But not a dumbass. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

if you say so.
KC would have won the Superbowl last year if they didn't stupidly kick Kareem Hunt off the team.
if you say so

so is it white privilege that made you a terrible athlete? or just genetic luck of the draw, Willis?

BAHHAHHAHHAAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

From whence I came, it was all up to me. Lack of achievement. But when one has the drive, and the majority community sees that you not succeed, there in lies the issue.
FTFY. Originally Posted by lustylad
I will take the literary critique. Just understand I am under the influence. So . . . fuck you.
Do you realize you just contradicted yourself?

First, you say it was all about the money, then you claim it doesn't affect the bottom line? Originally Posted by lustylad
When did I say it was all about the money? His act of demonstration was meant for himself. Only when the coverage made it more than it was, is when it became an issue. Clicks. Papers.
He did more than just take a knee. He explained publicly through the media he couldn't show his respect for the American Flag when Police Murder innocent Black men, not just innocent people , but innocent Black Men. He turned it into a political statement and that's in violation of the NFL and any other work place. If you support Kaepernick that's your choice, but his statement was in poor taste and very untrue. Originally Posted by Levianon17
He explained because somebody asked. He didn't make an issue of it.

When did I say it was all about the money? His act of demonstration was meant for himself. Only when the coverage made it more than it was, is when it became an issue. Clicks. Papers. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

every time you yabber about income inequality ..
I will take the literary critique. Just understand I am under the influence. So . . . fuck you. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
You’re always drunk you souse. And you never played a second of organized sports. You’re just a drunken troll on a hooker board.
every time you yabber about income inequality .. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Did I bring up income inequality on this thread, sir?
Did I bring up income inequality on this thread, sir? Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

you bring it up constantly. it's not my fault you were born black, poor and dumb. it's just the way things turn out. just so you know, when your name came up for a vote on the Daily White Supremacy conference call where we whites decide what happens to whom, i actually voted for you. it was simply the rest of the whites that voted you into ghetto poverty for the rest of your life.

BAHHAHHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAA
You’re always drunk you souse. And you never played a second of organized sports. You’re just a drunken troll on a hooker board. Originally Posted by bambino
I'm not always drunk when I wake up. And YMCA soccer does count as organized athletics. Dick.

I still have a valid point of view. You're just not familiar with it. Being so closed in, in your redneck, backwoods hillbilly Pittsburgh suburb.

Here we go?