If you could live anywhere...🌎

I'm so jealous! Especially right now when it is 32 degrees and there's snow & ice everywhere. Originally Posted by TheRedMonroe
I haven't lived there in 10 years! I'm feeling the pain of winter too.
mmmm for me not a place. But a time. mmmm just not sure how far I want to go back.
  • GP
  • 01-08-2013, 07:15 PM
OMG!!!! My GP's have a cottage in Honey Harbour! I absolutely love it there! It would be the next best place to Alaska! Originally Posted by AlbanyBlonde
I do? You will have to show it to me
Little further up in the Adirondacks would be nice... Lake Placid or Saranac Lake... no jobs up there though
I think my dream place to live would be, although this may sound stupid, would be like Dakota or something, a huge ranch with a bunch of horses, and neighbors that are awesome Originally Posted by Veronicaboyt
That doesn't sound stupid at all! I'm a country boy and that's pretty much my idea of paradise. I would trade the Dakota's for Wyoming however. I used to work with horses quite a bit but have been away from it for a long time. I've often thought it would be a great way to retire when the time comes.
Naples FL
Naples FL Originally Posted by Roothead

I had a place in Key West. Wonderful, laid back and fun. It's the Caribbean, but the utilitiers work. Third stupidest thing I did was to let it go. Been married twice.
Aruba. I have my house on the beach already picked out.
Saratoga Springs, NY...Health...History....Horse s.