Question for the ladies. How many of you actually take the time to look your best for a session?

I agree with all of the painstaking steps mentioned here - just want to add the hours at the gym at 7AM every morning to the list!
I always look presentable... My incall however... Not all the time. The bed room is clean but the kitchen is a semi-disaster most of the time. My domestic skills have slipped immensely since I became a whore. Originally Posted by Shayla

So I guess I better not ask you to make me a steak after we have a session then. lol
I agree with Alluring Ava... When I am laying out my lingerie...I am picturing what his expression will be...when he walks through my door... I have his favorite drink ready...music playing in the background...and softlit candles flickering throughout my home...

I love his appreciative smile...and if I've done a REALLY good job...a NAUGHTY leer...that turns into him chasing me around my apartment... Lol...

I will not... even get on my computer... to return emails...unless, I am in my sexy lingerie or naughty costumes!! The mood has to be SET before I can respond as Slave Guinevere... I think this makes me a method Courtesan... Lol... Of course, the downside to this is...if I DON'T have a date scheduled...I will end up walking around...feeling quite FRISKY... Lol...then I end up having to attack myself...

Your provocative slave,

G
  • Jaci
  • 02-12-2012, 12:41 AM
The look on my clients face is priceless when he enters my incall!! As
far as being ready Im always ready..And I always do something a little special
for my client! And everytime I get the same reaction " I have never had a provider take the time to do something like that.... whoops did I leave everyone curious????

Until Then.....Jaci
I agree with all of the painstaking steps mentioned here - just want to add the hours at the gym at 7AM every morning to the list! Originally Posted by Paulina 2.0
You and me both, girl! I train for a living too...work out six days a week and do MMA three times a week for two hours at a time. Being in shape is part of my image LOL
I think that gym routine is working for you 2.0
Yes, I try to look good all the time. I dress pretty casually (unless otherwise requested) but my hair, make up and nails are always done.
I agree, first impressions are important. I try to depict what my pictures portray so there is no disappointment. Originally Posted by Shayla
There could never be a day you would disappoint me
There could never be a day you would disappoint me Originally Posted by canuckvic
LOL! You would definitely know.
LOL! You would definitely know. Originally Posted by Shayla
Are we going to see the Canadian Beaver again? LOL
I think that gym routine is working for you 2.0 Originally Posted by jessejames

I think it is, and I admit, as much as I do it for my health, I want to LOOK good for vanity's sake. And even without makeup, I like to wear sexy gym clothes to show off.
I think that gym routine is working for you 2.0 Originally Posted by jessejames
Right back at jah.
  • anita
  • 02-28-2012, 05:13 PM
I always put as much effort as I would, if I was going to a regular date. Unless I am asked to show up in jeans, random t-shirt and sandals.