Can you believe this guy LOL

lol Kat........... hope you slept well. wish i was still in bed. thank goodness im off this upcoming week
lol Kat........... Originally Posted by sixxbach
http://icanhascheezburger.com/
Have you ever had something shoved up your Bunghole? LOL! I don't offer it cuz it HURTS!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can definitely see why there would be more for greek. OUCHIE!!!!!!

Greek - regular rate plus a Lexus

Any Questions?http://eccie.net/images/smilies/modern/punk.gif Originally Posted by TaylorMaiden29

Greek would be regular rate plus a Lexus...lol I must say that was plain awesome. You had me laughing for quite a while. Thanks a bunch
for the record lol i was not bashing austin wow lol i must admit that this city was just not for me.i guess its ok to post a review on a girl and give a yes or a no, i just posted thread because i thought it was crazy to take offense because i charge extra for greek. it does not matter who you guys believe or take sides with. i do not have a problem offering greek but it will not be included in my regular session rate. i think he should have said not thanks and called up the ladies that he sees that does include greek in their rates. sorry to get everyone all moodied up lol and austin texas i am not bashing you. i just posted some threads thats all. trust this will be the last time i post anything up lol im far from a drama guys but hey everyone is intitled to his/her own. good day to you all and enjoy the BB tourney!!!i sure am!!
good day to you all and enjoy the BB tourney!!!i sure am!! Originally Posted by rachel
BB Tourney?!

Like who gives the best BBBJ?
BB Tourney?!

Like who gives the best BBBJ? Originally Posted by rekcaSxT
I think she means Basket Ball!
good gawd!!!!! could u imagine the tourney itself?? i would love to be the one who decides who wins and moves on to the championship!
for the record lol i was not bashing austin wow lol i must admit that this city was just not for me.i guess its ok to post a review on a girl and give a yes or a no, i just posted thread because i thought it was crazy to take offense because i charge extra for greek. it does not matter who you guys believe or take sides with. i do not have a problem offering greek but it will not be included in my regular session rate. i think he should have said not thanks and called up the ladies that he sees that does include greek in their rates. sorry to get everyone all moodied up lol and austin texas i am not bashing you. i just posted some threads thats all. trust this will be the last time i post anything up lol im far from a drama guys but hey everyone is intitled to his/her own. good day to you all and enjoy the BB tourney!!!i sure am!! Originally Posted by rachel
LOL...........Did Kansas win the ballgame??!!............LOL
for the record lol i was not bashing austin wow lol i must admit that this city was just not for me.i guess its ok to post a review on a girl and give a yes or a no, i just posted thread because i thought it was crazy to take offense because i charge extra for greek. it does not matter who you guys believe or take sides with. i do not have a problem offering greek but it will not be included in my regular session rate. i think he should have said not thanks and called up the ladies that he sees that does include greek in their rates. sorry to get everyone all moodied up lol and austin texas i am not bashing you. i just posted some threads thats all. trust this will be the last time i post anything up lol im far from a drama guys but hey everyone is intitled to his/her own. good day to you all and enjoy the BB tourney!!!i sure am!! Originally Posted by rachel
OK, I did not take offense that you charged extra for Greek, I did say that
I would pass on seeing you and was very nice about it. I did call one
of the Austin Ladies that doesnt charge extra for it and she was
great. Review to follow, hell I even gave her a very nice tip as well,
as she has a Great attitude, and she drives a long way to come see
me, which she doesnt for that either.

See, a good attitude goes a very long way.

Rocker

See, a good attitude goes a very long way.

Rocker Originally Posted by rocker
I agree 100%, I did not see an Austin Legend( still around) due to her shitty attitude on the phone and then she tried the Jedi Mind Trick on the day of our appointment to back out of it...so I promptly crossed her off my list, then I hear a few years later from one of her good friends that she was curious why I never called her again.. hmmm...seemed pretty obvious to me