A coincidence? I think not!

If I am a lying troll, show me where I said any such thing in this thread you lying POS. You can't, because it is another of your lies. You say it so often that you have confused you little brain and can no longer distinguish between truth and fiction. But in your little basement world, where you wrap yourself in tin foil and the confederate flag, you are happy. Originally Posted by Old-T
You're a liar, Old-THUMPER. You have already admitted that your attacks are gratuitous, Old-THUMPER.

More IBIdiocY!

Homo Digga Grubergruber.

Nyah, Nyah, nyah!

Quit now, cupcake, before you hurt something.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
  • Old-T
  • 05-08-2015, 08:45 PM
What does your post have to do with IB's secret alter ego?

Oh, I get it!!! You are saying IB is Choudary. I had not thought of that, but I do see the ideological similarity--rigid hate.

Thanks, IIFFY, for pointing this out.

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
  • Old-T
  • 05-08-2015, 08:51 PM
You're a liar, Old-THUMPER. You have already admitted that your attacks are gratuitous, Old-THUMPER. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
:ro flmao:

IBLiar, AKA Anjem Choudary. Who would have guessed that it would be your lap dog IIFFy who would out you! THAT is irony!

IBLiar, AKA Anjem Choudary. Who would have guessed that it would be your lap dog IIFFy who would out you! THAT is irony!
Originally Posted by Old-T
See, Old-THUMPER, you are a profligate liar and notorious for making fallacious "gratuitous" posts.

What does your post have to do with IB's secret alter ego?

Oh, I get it!!! You are saying IB is Choudary. I had not thought of that, but I do see the ideological similarity--rigid hate.

Thanks, IIFFY, for pointing this out.
You'd be the old trollop advocating for the Mussulman, Old-THUMPER

IBLiar, AKA Anjem Choudary. Who would have guessed that it would be your lap dog IIFFy who would out you! THAT is irony! Originally Posted by Old-T
Why do you have a FAIRY for your avatar Old-Tranny? Is there something you are not telling us?

Why do you have a FAIRY for your avatar Old-Tranny? Is there something you are not telling us?

IBLiar, AKA Anjem Choudary. Who would have guessed that it would be your lap dog IIFFy who would out you! THAT is irony! Originally Posted by Old-T
"IRONY"????? Your President did not send a White House official to NYPD officer Brian Moore's funeral, who was murdered by a Othug. He sent plenty of WH officials to Martins, Browns and Grays funerals. Put that in your cartoon boyfriends penis pipe and smoke it, Old-Tranny.
  • Old-T
  • 05-08-2015, 10:41 PM

Why don't you correctly identify the avatars picture and I will then tell you the back story. Hint: it is a well known fictional heroine by a famous author, not a fairy--though since it is likelyvabove your reading level I suspect you have not read it.

And aren't you overlooking something: you are th guy with the same sex aviator, not me.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
It doesn't take much to keep your simple mind occupied, does it IB?
Why don't you correctly identify the avatars picture and I will then tell you the back story. Hint: it is a well known fictional heroine by a famous author, not a fairy--though since it is likelyvabove your reading level I suspect you have not read it.

And aren't you overlooking something: you are th guy with the same sex aviator, not me.

It doesn't take much to keep your simple mind occupied, does it IB?
But you'd be the pathetic, lying, trollish stalker worried about post counts on a SHMB, Old-THUMPER.
But you'd be the pathetic, lying, trollish stalker worried about post counts on a SHMB, Old-THUMPER. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You have three times as many posts as he does, bitch tits. Go put some peanut butter on your pussy and fuck a hornet's nest.
  • Old-T
  • 05-09-2015, 08:24 AM
But you'd be the pathetic, lying, trollish stalker worried about post counts on a SHMB, Old-THUMPER. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
My evasion IBAmjen. Just what we expect from a hate monger like you.
You have three times as many posts as he does, bitch tits. Go put some peanut butter on your pussy and fuck a hornet's nest. Originally Posted by WombRaider
But Old-THUMPER would be the pathetic little troll harping on that topic for over two years, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

My evasion IBAmjen. Just what we expect from a hate monger like you. Originally Posted by Old-T
You would be the "hate monger", Old-THUMPER, considering how you "gratuitously" started this flame thread.
  • Old-T
  • 05-09-2015, 10:43 PM
Poor mistaken IB.

This was not a gratuitous attack thread, it was a simple hypothesis that we still do not know the truth of.

As to you having an amazing resemblance to Anjem Choudary, that was your pal IIFFy who pointed it out. But once pointed out, I must admit the similarity in looks and in ideology is striking.
Poor mistaken IB.

This was not a gratuitous attack thread, it was a simple hypothesis that we still do not know the truth of.

As to you having an amazing resemblance to Anjem Choudary, that was your pal IIFFy who pointed it out. But once pointed out, I must admit the similarity in looks and in ideology is striking.
There's no mistaking that you are a lying, pathetic little troll, Old-THUMPER, and that you have already admitting gratuitous attacks.
  • Old-T
  • 05-09-2015, 11:17 PM
And you spew hate at every post. When called on it you lie. You ignore both question and truth. In other words you act just like the Islamist extremists. Notice how almost no one comes to your aid? Simple reason: you are a toxic wasteland.

But you will neither acknowledge it not rationally refute it.

Rant on little boy.