Should I be worried?

Ahhh.....ain't that sweet? You sing to me.............she sings to you...........I throw up a little in my mouth............helmet factory business is boomin.............. Originally Posted by onehitwonder
indeed..lol. I was at a party once and this chick was so drunck she threw up and fell asleep in that sh*t. WTF?!?!

Jade: We were kinda hoping........but you never really know with some folks.........

BM: I'm ok with 3'somes but I get to pick.....And I'm picky when it comes to women..........looks ain't everything............she's gotta be pretty on the inside too........

No I'ma spitter........you probably should stick to someone who has something to lose, girlfriend..............I'm not her................

just sayin...........

LD: go to Slap yo mama and watch the first video Reese posted I thinck its #2255..
indeed..lol. I was at a party once and this chick was so drunck she threw up and fell asleep in that sh*t. WTF?!?!
Originally Posted by luxury daphne
I always hated the way that orange pantsuit fit me..................
I always hated the way that orange pantsuit fit me.................. Originally Posted by onehitwonder
Wait... You're not the "Pretty in Pink" one... dang...
That's me throwing up in the pink....Don't be coy...That's you in the silver you had your walker hidden in the closet....

Soft SNL Voice - "Good times Good Times"
No. And Brooke would'nt have thrown up if she would've listened to me in the first place...................I told her those support hose were way too tight....................
that guy looks like he's gonna screw them both once he gets his beer goggles on

No I'ma spitter........you probably should stick to someone who has something to lose, girlfriend..............I'm not her................

just sayin...........
Originally Posted by onehitwonder
Don't fret onehitta, her day is coming....

That's me throwing up in the pink....Don't be coy...That's you in the silver you had your walker hidden in the closet....

Soft SNL Voice - "Good times Good Times" Originally Posted by angelinadream
Thank you for pretending to believe that I am a young hunka-hunka burnin' love kinda guy ...
Looks to me like he's already got beer bifocals workin................

I was wonderin' if you was gonna miss somethin'...ya know..........
Did you watch that video yet?
I miss nothing.. but I don't think I wanna watch that video...
OMG! it is soooo funny........after I watched it I looked to the right and watched all of her stand up. She is TFF. She took her disability and ran with it.......all the way to the bank..............If you loved me you would watch it.............See what I did right there.............yeah baby. I still got it!
  • Dad
  • 09-14-2010, 06:33 PM
This is why HD folks are laughing at E folks!
This is why HD folks are laughing at E folks! Originally Posted by Dad
Yea, I imagine both members see the humor.
Yea, I imagine both members see the humor. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN

Now thats funny! I don't care who ya are!!!