Fuck Machines...

On some of the cam sites some ladies are using fuck machines that can be controlled by apps. I guess the more you pay the more u have control over how fast or slow the machine works.
That would be super hot ^ I love the idea of the fucking machine pounding away.

Ive only used the drill type one and it scared me but it was super intense! I wish I had a hand held one I could use (:
You know, I think we spoke a while back about an app controlled fuck machine. When I get this built I want you to come test it out
Well, I don't know about voice controlled, but what if it vibrates, twists, and pumps all at the same time?? Also, what do you think about position? Would you rather go for Missionary/K9 or Cowgirl?? Originally Posted by FtWhobbyist
I'm all late to the party. But as a webcam girl I would love to have a machine that vibrated, twisted, and pumped at the same time. Make it as strong at the Hitachi Magic Wand and you'll send the girls through the roof lol

Also I prefer missionary or K9. Makes me pretend I'm being used and pleasantly abused
Make a sybian work like the bucking bull or horse with voice control over all motions. Do you know why more women than men ride horses--bareback? A near human sybian that doesn't need them to burn energy but enjoy.
Make all the attachments 1.3" and don't have them do anything ... bring the pyramider experience to the masses.
Make all the attachments 1.3" and don't have them do anything ... bring the pyramider experience to the masses. Originally Posted by pyramider
I laughed too hard at this