Questionable..

The entire OP qouted in the second post.

GS, keep on keepin' on. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Dont care....heh....Keep it moving,i will!
  • iquit
  • 12-29-2017, 10:23 AM
He agreed to end the session & said he'd just get all his donation back. I told him it didn't work like that. I'm a pretty honest/fair girl- so we agreed on returning half (100).. He then was politely on his way. There are details that I'm holding back because I can't put them on here. Ladies would you have stopped the session, would you have given the entire donation or a portion of the donation? I wasn't trying to come off mean so I just want to get others opinions. And yes I'm fully aware that there's going to be one or two people on here that have something completely off subject and rude to say. Originally Posted by Cameron Houston
If you wanted ladies only to respond, I think there is a place for that? Since it's in coed, I will chime in.

It's unfortunate he was impaired by something and canceled the session after arriving. General rule is that his money is refunded in full, unless the service requested has been performed to some extent. If not, then it's almost like he never came. I know the argument of I had to take time to prepare and such but it goes both ways, if a lady cancels on me after prepping, I don't charge her, and she should reciprocate. One other thing, a refund kept good will between the parties and ensures a next time, with no one feeling they lost anything other than time. A lot of scenarios can go wrong if one party feels stolen from.

GS pick the girl i got the bill Originally Posted by Cendell M
I'll take a 1K hour with Alice Juliet.

^^^^ He's lying. He already booked me for next week and told me to send you the bill.

See you next week GS, you sexy stud, you
If you wanted ladies only to respond, I think there is a place for that? Since it's in coed, I will chime in.

It's unfortunate he was impaired by something and canceled the session after arriving. General rule is that his money is refunded in full, unless the service requested has been performed to some extent. If not, then it's almost like he never came. I know the argument of I had to take time to prepare and such but it goes both ways, if a lady cancels on me after prepping, I don't charge her, and she should reciprocate. One other thing, a refund kept good will between the parties and ensures a next time, with no one feeling they lost anything other than time. A lot of scenarios can go wrong if one party feels stolen from. Originally Posted by iquit
I have to disagree with this to an extent. Yes, if he simply comes in and decides to leave for any reason, he should be able to do so for free as long as he has not touched the provider in a sexual manner or taken a shower or caused her any inconvenience other then wasted time, but if he has done those things I think she is entitled to something.

And not just in this industry, but in others as well.

Just a few weeks ago as I'm getting my nails done this lady comes in (with a big ass iced coffee in her hands) and wants a pedicure.

The lady starts the water, puts the stuff in the water and tells her to have a seat. Once she has a seat and has her feet in the water she proceeds to spill this giant coffee all over the floor.

As this is happening she gets a phone call. A few seconds later she says "never mind", slips on her sandals and walks out the door!!!

Leaving this big ass mess behind and a bowl that now has to be drained and disinfected, not to mention the waste of product.

I couldn't believe that this woman did not drop a $20 down on her way out. Sure, she might have changed her mind, but why should it be okay to leave for free once your choice burdens someone else?

It's unfortunate he was impaired by something and canceled the session after arriving. General rule is that his money is refunded in full, unless the service requested has been performed to some extent. If not, then it's almost like he never came. I know the argument of I had to take time to prepare and such but it goes both ways, if a lady cancels on me after prepping, I don't charge her, and she should reciprocate. One other thing, a refund kept good will between the parties and ensures a next time, with no one feeling they lost anything other than time. A lot of scenarios can go wrong if one party feels stolen from. Originally Posted by iquit

First and foremost I did not say anything about ladies only which is why I put it in coed so I could get the opinions of both guys and girls. And if you read the whole entire post correctly I never said he cancelled the appointment. I said we agreed to end the appointment. Certain activities did take place during the session or should I say time that he was there. Nobody left upset he understood and I honestly felt bad for him because he was a little embarrassed. So there you go.
I have to disagree with this to an extent. Yes, if he simply comes in and decides to leave for any reason, he should be able to do so for free as long as he has not touched the provider in a sexual manner or taken a shower or caused her any inconvenience other then wasted time, but if he has done those things I think she is entitled to something.

And not just in this industry, but in others as well.

Just a few weeks ago as I'm getting my nails done this lady comes in (with a big ass iced coffee in her hands) and wants a pedicure.

The lady starts the water, puts the stuff in the water and tells her to have a seat. Once she has a seat and has her feet in the water she proceeds to spill this giant coffee all over the floor.

As this is happening she gets a phone call. A few seconds later she says "never mind", slips on her sandals and walks out the door!!!

Leaving this big ass mess behind and a bowl that now has to be drained and disinfected, not to mention the waste of product.

I couldn't believe that this woman did not drop a $20 down on her way out. Sure, she might have changed her mind, but why should it be okay to leave for free once your choice burdens someone else? Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde

He came into the location. I told him to come on in sit down make yourself comfortable kick your shoes off and relax. But before he did all that he had already told me that he was in an altered state. He wasn't violent or anything wasn't rude so I didn't mind him staying. And without giving too many details of the session such as just a small ones there was a little rubbing, touching, a little dirty talk. And by this point I noticed that his altered state changed a bit more. The clothes came off of us both and he left his shirt on. Certain activities took place and that's when I noticed the issue. I pointed it out to him and that is when we mutually decided to end the session. He then said okay well I can just leave and then take all my donation. Told him no it normally doesn't work like that and we agreed on half. We both cleaned up he got dressed and was on his way with no problem. Now if he would have came in and absolutely nothing would have taken place you're damn right he would have been able to leave with all his donation because if that was me in his position I would have wanted the same thing.

Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
That's what I would do, aim high

That's a treat right there

Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Ha believe it or not i CAN FIT THE BILL, but i dont like you that much lol, i was aiming more of a QV car date im sure you can offered your provider requested if you get out of Co-ed and quit being concerned how one post ( a little petty) IMO ....

Ok pick again .....
That's what I would do, aim high

That's a treat right there Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
There ya go, CB you purchasing? thanks

xoxo
^^^^ He's lying. He already booked me for next week and told me to send you the bill.

See you next week GS, you sexy stud, you Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
Excellent choice, Brooke Merry x-mas from me to YOU...see Gs set up & im paying BE NICE TO HER

CM
There ya go, CB you purchasing? thanks

xoxo Originally Posted by Cendell M
I found it funny that he picked her, dude got great taste.

I really don't think anyone is serious in this forum, GS got jokes.. Of course I'm not paying, I didn't tell him to pick a girl and I'll pay for it..

Now, GS knows he's been downgraded to a car date or QV, and his choices to pick from is not top notch..

I really don't think anyone is serious in this forum, GS got jokes.. Of course I'm not paying, I didn't tell him to pick a girl and I'll pay for it..

Now, GS knows he's been downgraded to a car date or QV, and his choices to pick from is not top notch.. Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
LOL I was kidding with you girl and hell no im not serious but could afford it was just trying to suggest get out of co-ed and get in some vaginia
..... Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
I'd three hole that potty-mouthed spinner like a rag doll until she begged to give CM her money back.
I'd three hole that potty-mouthed spinner like a rag doll until she begged to give CM her money back. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
YOU got that much energy for that young beauty,well damn im thinking real hard about her as your X-mas present

I tell ya what Gs if you can be a good boy until New Years i'll give it some serious thought...i have spoke to her ya know,i might have some pull o and i completely agree with you about Axoxo she awesome were Eccie and P411 buds (trust in the sense) i suggest Axoxo but your choice ,now be a good boy

Said with the best intentions

Until New Years i got my eye on you

Cm