Gang Bang

i love 2 guys at once but anymore would be crazy
  • FSCOB
  • 01-17-2011, 09:10 PM
i love 2 guys at once but anymore would be crazy Originally Posted by Britttany_love
And what's wrong with a little crazy?
I love men..any number is good{lol}
I am having a gb in Br soon...I used to attend the ones in Austin a few years ago & enjoyed them immensely!!

The more the merrier,right???lol
All aboard who is coming aboard. Thanks for sharing Jay.
I dunno where I get all the energy I seem to generate during a sexual encounter. The energizer bunny joke applies. LOL I think I run on rechargeable batteries, actually. Give me some cuddle time, plug in a fresh appendage & I'm ready for more pretty quick. hehe
ditto with Kat....I just get so wound up,its amazing!! lol
The problem with these gang bang groups is they always seem to have problems getting ENOUGH guys to fit the right ratio of women.

You would think that it would be super easy to have a unlimited supply of cocks, right? But no, too many guys are to homophobic with other guys in the room.

Even when I have asked some of my friends to come help to a gang bang on one of my sweethearts, they've ALL chickened out.
  • ezman
  • 01-20-2011, 08:21 AM
I guess they have plenty of members or else they have an age limit.
I guess they have plenty of members or else they have an age limit. Originally Posted by ezman
why would you say that? did you try to sign up and not get a note? afaik, they are always looking for more due to the homophobes being no-shows. I know there's not an age issue.
I can vouch for that!!!!!

bad

ditto with Kat....I just get so wound up,its amazing!! lol Originally Posted by DallasRain
The problem with these gang bang groups is they always seem to have problems getting ENOUGH guys to fit the right ratio of women. Originally Posted by AidanRedd
Yep. I've tried before to organize a group of regulars for gangbangs with a couple of providers I know who are into that. It was like herding cats. In six months or more of trying I never managed to get even a single other guy to join in. My only success was a MFM 3-some, and it wasn't even my doing (see my last review of Shannon Shane).

After I read some of this thread I joined the Yahoo Gangbang Group as well. Then I was able to check out some of the photos of the parties, and of some of the ladies who are members. YIKES!!! That trip through their photo album almost cured me of my gangbang curiosity.

If I had to choose between paying full freight ($200+) to participate in a gangbang with a hot provider (like Mrs Rain), and paying $20 to gangbang some of those chicks in the photo album, the hot provider would win every time.
After I read some of this thread I joined the Yahoo Gangbang Group as well. Then I was able to check out some of the photos of the parties, and of some of the ladies who are members. YIKES!!! That trip through their photo album almost cured me of my gangbang curiosity. Originally Posted by mastermind238
Ditto..I was a member for all of 20 minutes.
I just joined up, but NOW I wish I hadn't. Those photos are pretty scary and I'm a pretty open person, not easily swayed by pictures but......
Just remember, the big or ugly girls need luv too, and sometimes having a cock means that it's your duty to make them cum too.

I always felt that fucking really ugly girls was good karma.

Now, I'll admit at this point in my life, I'd rather hold off for the more pristine ones.
I always felt that fucking really ugly girls was good karma. Originally Posted by AidanRedd
LQTM