Craziness in my opinion!

Hey GP thank you so much for your very useless piece of advice of calling me a whiny bitch, I don't know what I would have done if it wasn't for your 2cents thrown in there... if you don't like the post skip it go to the next one and bitch and moan no one made you read any of it, on a positive note I'm glad I kept you up all night mulling over it all!!! With that being said to all other GREAT PEOPLE that contributed to the thread yalls input was good THANK YOU!
Clearly-- you don't understand how forums work. You whine like a bitch-- people will call you out for whining like a bitch. If you don't like being called out-- then try not whining like a bitch and just man the fuck up and move to the next female, rather than worry about what one female requires.

As a side note... I stayed up discussing things with members who actually have something of value to say, such as L.A.-- they were able to state opinions on the matter without sounding like they are personally butthurt because of what someone requires. Different viewpoints of actual value are always worth exploring.
Hey GP thank you so much for your very terrific piece of advice and for calling me a whiny bitch, Originally Posted by Beerseason
Well aren't you Bitter Billy all over Eccie and
where's my thank you
for calling you whiny over In
Beaumont Coed?
Damn! I'm disappointed in myself. Normally I do a bit of research. Didn't realize this one was so butthurt that he started two separate threads about this.
Hey GP thank you so much for your very useless piece of advice of calling me a whiny bitch, I don't know what I would have done if it wasn't for your 2cents thrown in there... if you don't like the post skip it go to the next one and bitch and moan no one made you read any of it, on a positive note I'm glad I kept you up all night mulling over it all!!! With that being said to all other GREAT PEOPLE that contributed to the thread yalls input was good THANK YOU! Originally Posted by Beerseason
Sometimes we call a spade a spade.

On topic and to address dozens of other threads - I see ladies that offer the services I'm seeking, at prices I'm comfortable with, and her appearance is sexy to me, and that I'm comfortable with giving information for screening. Makes the hobby actually enjoyable versus complaining about a bunch of things I can't control.

As far as screening, don't actually ever remember giving references. I've seen enough ladies here I guess they assume I'm legit and know my board personality it totally different from my RW demeanor.
Damn! Didn't realize this one was so butthurt that he started two separate threads about this. Originally Posted by GracePreston
Yep! bitter billy invited beaumont to listen to him whine over there too
I have plenty of references but providers still ask for my work? Come on now I will never give out sensitive information like that out, they just get scratched of my todo list completely lol Originally Posted by Beerseason

why make a thread whining just find you a whore that doesn't ask for employment & move on.. Complaining isn't going to change anything...

It's not fucking rocket science stop crying nobody gives a shit about what you don't like...
Hey GP thank you so much for your very useless piece of advice of calling me a whiny bitch, I don't know what I would have done if it wasn't for your 2cents thrown in there... if you don't like the post skip it go to the next one and bitch and moan no one made you read any of it, on a positive note I'm glad I kept you up all night mulling over it all!!! With that being said to all other GREAT PEOPLE that contributed to the thread yalls input was good THANK YOU! Originally Posted by Beerseason
Thanks so much for your useless effort of sharing information to whores & tards... You are whining & we are tired of seeing you post about it... With an attitude like that good luck even getting a whore to see you..

Whores don't give 2 fucks if you don't like there screening because there are 10 tards behind you that will follow there screening...

Either deal with it or go to backpage & risk your life over a whore that is out to get you...

I would watch how you respond to whores because that will & can be used against you in the whore approval process...
Stay off my shit if y'all don't like it move on... pretty sure that's what y'all have been telling me about the screening process sooooo take y'all own advice move on. Talking about whiny bitches... the exact reason why I'm not married cuz of mouthy ass females like y'all put out a bad name for all the normal laid back ones out here tryin to make living,way to represent��
You just can't help but to prove my point, can you?
Thanks so much for your useless effort of sharing information to whores & tards... You are whining & we are tired of seeing you post about it... With an attitude like that good luck even getting a whore to see you..

Whores don't give 2 fucks if you don't like there screening because there are 10 tards behind you that will follow there screening...

Either deal with it or go to backpage & risk your life over a whore that is out to get you...

I would watch how you respond to whores because that will & can be used against you in the whore approval process... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Good to see the trailer park whore is back on our board. I guess the holiday shift at Walmart is over now?
Good to see the trailer park whore is back on our board. I guess the holiday shift at Walmart is over now? Originally Posted by Tapper69
Must suck they laid off salvation army bell ringers nice to see you posting
Stay off my shit if y'all don't like it move on... pretty sure that's what y'all have been telling me about the screening process sooooo take y'all own advice move on. Talking about whiny bitches... the exact reason why I'm not married cuz of mouthy ass females like y'all put out a bad name for all the normal laid back ones out here tryin to make living,way to represent�� Originally Posted by Beerseason
If you think you had problems with references before this thread...

A lady is going to meet you, a total stranger and perform an illegal act off selling you sex within 10 minutes of meeting you - do you really not see the reason she wants to be cautious of her safety?
Must suck they laid off salvation army bell ringers nice to see you posting Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Thanks for taking down you showcase pics. They were gross
Thanks for taking down you showcase pics. They were gross Originally Posted by Tapper69
Thanks for keeping up with me it makes me all warm and fuzzy... You wouldn't have to look at them if you wouldn't keep checking my showcase for updates... That's a personal problem