Question about possible Gang bang

So... just curious... what field of work are you in that you and your colleagues collaborate on setting up a gang bang? Seriously curious... Originally Posted by Lust4xxxLife
Yeah, I was, too. Not the sort of thing I see casually mentioning to your law partner during a break at the courthouse.
Ha ha, you mean partner(s). He said 3-4 guys total.
Curious myself, We talk about sports and news stories at work. Can't imagine setting up a gang-bang with Brian, Chris and Don (fictional names) and then just going back to work the next day like we had attended a seminar together....not sure I would want to.
Yeah, I was, too. Not the sort of thing I see casually mentioning to your law partner during a break at the courthouse. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
Why not? Lawyers are always discussing how to screw someone.
I don't really want any of the guys I work with to see me naked, but even more importantly, I don't want to see any of them naked.
I'm not sure how that would affect our office dynamics or synergy.
But maybe I'm just being old fashioned. It might be the ultimate Team Building exercise.
I'd love to participate and donate
Curious what kind of girls volunteer to do this? Are they young? Old? Slim? Average?

I just find the old thing intriguing. Hope it pans out. I would like to help out if I can. Would love to hear how it goes.

Good luck Ameripro!
All kinds of girls do this, young and old, all different shapes and sizes. Im 40ish and curvy and have done it a few times in my personal life.