Tan lines or no tan lines?

Tan Lines Bottom.. No lines Top
tan lines are fkn sexy! they remind me of 1970s and 80s Playboys, my teen curriculum.
  • harry
  • 04-06-2010, 05:49 PM
Tan Lines. and a tiny patch of tightly mowed fur! Originally Posted by cpi3000
What cpi said... it's a very hot look.
Tan Lines for sure!!! So sexy seeing the contrast between parts ror public viewing and for your eyes only BCD! Thanks for asking Tara!
"Tan Lines are GREAT, Completely FULL Tan is GREAT also".

Just Put Some COLOR on That ASS

CG

PS: Adrianna Love has COLOR on that ASS and she don't even have to work hard to get it either.
Hm.. am i the only one who doesn't like tan lines around here?
Either fully tanned or no tan would be my preference.
Tan lines, without a doubt. Sharper and crisper the better. Drive me nuts every time!
I guess I'm a little more particular. I prefer tan lines except------when wearing a backless or bare shoulder dress, no visible lines. So when tanning, just keep your breasts covered a little. It will give a nice contrast when BCD, but you'll look tanned when wearing a variety of tops.

In a sheer top, you'll look great, too.

Also tan lines that show you've worn a little bottom add to the sex appeal when the clothing comes off.

Oh Tara, I'm already drooling over seeing you.
I do like tan lines. It makes me feel like I'm seeing parts that aren't for public viewing. Originally Posted by CoHorn
+1
Like others have posted... I love tan lines just for the reason CoHorn posted! It just brings out so much in a woman's body especially one like yours Tara.
Tan lines ofcourse.
Tan lines All The Way Babe!!!!!
hhhhmmmmmm since I get airbrushed I may start showing tan lines *deep thought*
I agree, i'd love to see both to form a better opinion!! Both are sexy as hell!!
Tan lines - Hawt.... Please!