Thinking about a Houston visit

No she most likely post for you hun and being you spoke on a pimp because you're a so called, wannabe or getting pimped which all are lame. Lmfao in general I heard Houston was a fun place to be as for another I don't know unless I try it. It is also good to network like wtf. It was a simple question why is it so far up your asses having you feeling a certain type away I'm dying in tears laughing. So much entertainment. You don't run Houston on who visits and who doesn't so everybody pretty much is irrelevant here. Try Again lmao
Judging from her vernacular, she likes to talk dirty.
Some guys might like that.

Good to see some guys are not being politically correct.
Just say it... Your type, look, etc for the most part is not in high demand around here.

Now if Brittany ask the same question will get different responses:
http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=104932
No she most likely post for you hun and being you spoke on a pimp because you're a so called, wannabe or getting pimped which all are lame. Lmfao in general I heard Houston was a fun place to be as for another I don't know unless I try it. It is also good to network like wtf. It was a simple question why is it so far up your asses having you feeling a certain type away I'm dying in tears laughing. So much entertainment. You don't run Houston on who visits and who doesn't so everybody pretty much is irrelevant here. Try Again lmao Originally Posted by thesultryrobynn
heh

The ghetto talker is the hooktard....and the articulate retard is the pimp.........who would have thunck it?
Judging from her vernacular, she likes to talk dirty.
Some guys might like that.

Good to see some guys are not being politically correct.
Just say it... Your type, look, etc for the most part is not in high demand around here.

http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=104932 Originally Posted by ilikefun
Brittany won't need to post one of these Lame ass threADs, she's probably already booked solid and hasn't even committed to a date.
heh

The ghetto talker is the hooktard....and the articulate retard is the pimp.........who would have thunck it? Originally Posted by dearhunter
:raises hand:
Talking dirty oh yea. If they don't find me interesting who cares do themselves a favor and keep scrolling I mean they do give that option to irrelevent people but if they knew better they would do better..I like how the ignore list works!!....I don't see you lol
Which one has us on "ignore".....the hooktard or the pimp?
I actually had someone from another post enjoy my choice of words and said he had to see me because I had spunk it was so funny. I think he like the fact I didn't go off the deep in and found it to be hilarious.my great aunt once said: you're confused b/c you want to be, you're mad b/c you want to be ect ect so I took that and choose to be happy and smile no matter what b/c at the end of the day its not about them or there small opinions its about me doing me. Oh yea and thanks for the honest respectful way to approach: I'm a dime a dozen there lol. if you dish it out I chew it and re feed it to you lmao. Well I had fun as usual Neeeexxxtttt!!
Does that make this threAD maddeningly confusing....or......confusing ly maddening......or........you force yourself to smile happily through your mad confusion?

I'm confused about the "spunck".......was that his spunck or your spunck?
Hey babe rather than get caught up in all of this check your PMs and respond.
my great aunt once said: you're confused b/c you want to be, you're mad b/c you want to be ect ect Originally Posted by thesultryrobynn
Robynn must want to be incoherent.
hmmmm....

1. If you want to come to Houston, come to Houston. I will wish you the best of luck.
2. Pimp or not...I do not care as I will not be seeing her.
3. Whoever is actually posting, I would like to respectfully request that you have someone else write everything for you. The grammar is so bad that it makes your posts difficult to read.
4. Chicagoboy, I believe she was trying to say something along the lines of "Only you can choose you how you are going to be each day. Do not let people emotionally hijack you. Instead, decide you are going to be happy and you will be"
5. My apologies for hijacking the thread, it just seems that English is a class that is no longer offered or taken. While I may not be great with words, I still understand the importance and power of good writing skills and a large vocabulary. I just wish more did.
http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=104932 Originally Posted by ilikefun
I'm not above the occasional look at me hijack, but threADs aren't really my stilo.

Whore... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
I love when you talk dirty.
Cock tease.......
Come on down to Houston, darling........you are wanted