Enough is Enough

• ackvt
  • 09-11-2013, 09:39 AM
Love and hugs are not going to be widely available in a forum that shares information about prostitutes. Brutal frankness and brutal honesty are expected. WU makes me laugh WAY more than he offends me, same with many others. I really don't feel like coming in here and getting censored, or seeing others censored because YOU are offended. What's next? Ban "No" recommendations because the hurt the hookers business? No swear words? "Don't mention that smelly pussy, it might hurt her feelings". Give me a break.

This might be more your speed: www.quiltingboard.com

1. YUP

2. YUP

3. YES

4. YES

5. ...AND YES!
Originally Posted by Adabear

RIGHT ON DEAR BEAR!!

Just remember this place is like any other one in real life. You'll hit the mall and you'll be surrounded by a sample of about anything and everything. Respectful, educated and tolerant people at your upper tier and from there to the lowest scumbags you'll find the whole spectrum to be covered. ECCIE...well exactly the same. Just a recommendation, never credit an asshole with an answer. They might think bad about you and the best answer is to not think at all about them.

Cheers and well done!
Nice try OP but the majority of the assholes around here crave attention. The only way to defeat that is to completely ignore them......and that will never happen. Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
BINGO!
A little respect goes a long way, and by that I mean respect for a fellow human being. I have lived long enough to know that I can only control my behavior, and it pays to ignore the assholes.

LS Originally Posted by LittleSpike
+100
Agree Adabear...
Well stated Little Spike!!!
Hope the testicularly deficient WK's remember they're still not getting that pussy free ! lol. They will just laugh at your testicles in the jar sitting on the mantle of their fireplace .
I'm with you, carebear........let's take out Wakeup first...........then, that pussy posting boardman......WOLVERINE
A little respect goes a long way, and by that I mean respect for a fellow human being. I have lived long enough to know that I can only control my behavior, and it pays to ignore the assholes.

LS Originally Posted by LittleSpike
Too true, Spike.

I'm more worried about the fucking "progressive" Eutopians who - for whatever reason - appoint themselves as authoritarian agents for changing human nature than I am worried about random humans behaving in ways I, in my infinite wisdom, find disagreeable.

Do-Gooders, you might want to worry about your owndamnselves before pouring your flopsweat over us other assholes...? But it's your own call what you do; it don't befront me at all... (except for brief bursts of hilarity, which - when you think of it - is a real treat...OK, forget what I just said and keep flopping out your sweat for the amusement of others...thank you.)
OP does your post include providers as well or only the male members you consider assholes?
  • ackvt
  • 09-11-2013, 11:22 AM
Why isn't this thread in ML?? It's not about hobbying and there's nothing resembling "Co-Ed".
Less entertaining !
I'm with you, carebear........let's take out Wakeup first...........then, that pussy posting boardman......WOLVERINE Originally Posted by dearhunter
Bring it...just remember, this is the blacktop...come hard or don't come at all...

P.S.-Hey DH, can you recall the exact date I became the embodiment of all that is wrong with the board?
Bring it...just remember, this is the blacktop...come hard or don't come at all...

P.S.-Hey DH, can you recall the exact date I became the embodiment of all that is wrong with the board? Originally Posted by Wakeuр

I can answer that one...It was Dec. 13, 2010...ijs
Come on booboo, I suckered them into posting........now, take them bitches out.......I'm with you....... .1000%
I can answer that one...It was Dec. 13, 2010...ijs Originally Posted by boardman
THAT...was an epic day...you're probably right...

P.S.-I think I still have the avatar...