Black woman elected entire police force quits

Maybe the SS will quit.........
[COLOR="Red"]If you had a point it must have gotten lost in the babble. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Yours got lost in the FACTS. You're hysteria is noted.
Yours got lost in the FACTS. You're hysteria is noted. Originally Posted by LexusLover
"According to Mayor Randall Ramsey, five out of six police officers resigned this week, effectively immediately.

Mayor Ramsey said the city's attorney, the clerk and the waste water treatment plant supervisor also turned in resignation letters citing "safety concerns."

All SIX of them?

"The sky is falling, the sky is falling....."

Parma Police Department - Parma, MO
Contact Information

Address 1: 103 E Main St
City: Parma
State: MO
County: New Madrid County
Phone #: 573-357-4641
Fax #: 573-357-4641
Parma Police Department
3 Officers from this Agency
are PoliceOne Members

Additional Information

Type: Police Departments
Population Served: 995
Number of Officers: 2 Originally Posted by LexusLover
I saw this story earlier and EVA left out a couple of things (big surprise). The town of Parma is about 800 odd people with 41% of them being black. This woman was the former town clerk. She thinks there are too many public servants on the payroll especially the police. Sounds a bit like the powers that be got caught flat footed at the ballot box and she surprised them. So now she has a brand new police force to hire and many city slots to fill. I don't see a problem. If these cops were racist (no proof of that and we don't even know their races) then they're gone. If the city officials were sexist (and we don't know what their sex was) then they're gone. Sounds like real good times ahead. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Maybe they just decided it wasn't worth it, and they were going to be targets. In American, you have a right to quit your job. Are you anti-American? Originally Posted by DSK
Is there a link to this somewhere? I know LittleEva doesn't understand how to post links, so maybe one of you grown ups could. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

gee Eva only 5 negative's on 2 1/2 pages. Not your record but today is only half done
Yours got lost in the FACTS. You're hysteria is noted. Originally Posted by LexusLover
If you can't find anything wrong with the OP just add something to increase your post count lexie then act like you scored points.

gee Eva only 5 negative's on 2 1/2 pages. Not your record but today is only half done Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
Remember no stones 99% of threads on the forum are negative. If you post something that isn't the trolls will reply with negative posts. Wipe the shit off your shoe, and go in for your soup.
If you can't find anything wrong with the OP just add something to increase your post count lexie then act like you scored points.

Remember no stones 99% of threads on the forum are negative. If you post something that isn't the trolls will reply with negative posts. Wipe the shit off your shoe, and go in for your soup. Originally Posted by i'va loser
you keep saying that, you are wrong

you get more negative comments than anybody else, I know but you cannot figure it out because of your stupidity
you keep saying that, you are wrong

you get more negative comments than anybody else, I know but you cannot figure it out because of your stupidity Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
LMAO no stones you have majored in stupidity. Go find me a thread that isn't negative on this forum.
LMAO no stones you have majored in stupidity. Go find me a thread that isn't negative on this forum. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
He said your comments not threads.
He said your comments not threads. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
His threads are frayed, and his comments are frail.
One police officer speaks out:

"Medley, 34, says his decision to leave the department was based on tensions with the new mayor’s family, but said they weren’t race- or gender-related. He says that during the course of previous investigations before the recent election he had encountered several of Byrd’s relatives and had at times gotten a hostile reaction. He says in one case, he was told directly: “I’ll have your job.” Byrd, the new mayor, briefly served as the city clerk eight years ago. Her father was a city alderman.
“Those interactions led me to believe the newly elected mayor would either not allow me to do my job as required by law, or pursue disciplinary action on me of some sort when I did,” he says."
He said your comments not threads. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
You are late to the huddle dolly it was from a prior discussion.
His threads are frayed, and his comments are frail. Originally Posted by LexusLover
LMAO lexie you are pathetic with your lame posts.
I don't think he can actually BE hysteria.
I don't think he can actually BE hysteria. Originally Posted by WombRaider
He IS frequently. But I suppose, for you and one other "person," it depends...

... on what IS IS.

"hysteria" ... "a noun"

"a psychological disorder (not now regarded as a single definite condition) whose symptoms include conversion of psychological stress into physical symptoms (somatization), selective amnesia, shallow volatile emotions, and overdramatic or attention-seeking behavior. The term has a controversial history as it was formerly regarded as a disease specific to women."

Or are you making that frequently self-destructing mistake of calling out others' typos and misstatements not caught by spell check on a hooker blog board?

But thank you for giving me the opportunity to repeat it .... How's this?

You ARE a petty dumbass,...

..... because all you got is others' typos to whine about.
LMAO lexie you are pathetic with your lame posts. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Merely trying to write down on your level. It's a challenge, to be that simple.
Merely trying to write down on your level. It's a challenge, to be that simple. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Another lame childish response from lexie lacking.