Most Convincing Moaner/Screamer

M A X
Originally Posted by supersarge
+1
If you know what your doing Spikebaby, aka Jennaof Dallas.
May have written the book. Totally real.
Lilsmurf......you make my monkey smile

Spikebaby
I seem to remember Spikebaby's moans being awfully nice as well! Zendragon's were wild, but the all time great was Ashley (energizer bunny). Man, I need to get back out there, been a while!
SPIKEBABY +1
i would imagine most of the ladies on here really enjoy sex and are not inhibited to the point where,if they are getting into it,they will bite their tongue,so to speak( there is plenty of other things to bite). So i would tend to think it was something you were doing or not doing to make them quietly lay there.....sorry,no offense intended.
as for me, the more vocal she is the more turned on i get...it is a "must" for me.
i want to fing out how vocal Tara is!!!! Originally Posted by daveindallas
Call me anytime. I do like to get loud.
I'm a little different on this one, but remember, everyone has their own thing. Although I dont know exactly why, I have been more turned on by the ones that just lay there and make negative comments about my performance or act as if they want me to hurry. Dont miss understand me. If she is feeling turned on and liking it and moaning then that works for me also. Just saying, I can be turned on either way.

Any providers thats into just laying there PM me if you want.
T used to try to be quiet (non hobby flat mates, you know) but the effort was obvious -- I could feel the quivers so I knew she was really getting into it. She would talk nasty trying to get me off before she started screaming, but I usually won -- and then she got the full load.

Nothing hotter. Tipping my hat to her flatmates on the way out while they smirked was part of the fun...
I don't moan but I have been know to speak in tongues and quote 13th century Japanese poetry. BTW I love how Jaxxx crosses her eyes, makes you think you did something right.
Mine are real and they are spectacular!
Mine are real and they are spectacular! Originally Posted by Avery Blake
Well, they certainly look spectacu...

D*mmit, talking about something else again.

I keep doing that with you, don't I?

Really need to get back to Dallas and keep "doing it" with you...
I could feel the quivers so I knew she was really getting into it. Originally Posted by OldTimeBuddie
Ahhh.... the quivers. I love the sounds, and the looks she gets.... but those trembling legs (the ones that keep going long after the action is done) gets me every time.
Ahhh.... the quivers. I love the sounds, and the looks she gets.... but those trembling legs (the ones that keep going long after the action is done) gets me every time. Originally Posted by CenterLock
And you really can't fake the quivers -- if you're trying to do it, you simply can't go that fast and still have all the muscles all limp the way they get at the end while the quivers go on and on...

Agreed, nothing better than knowing you've pleased someone that much.
I'm thinking, if there is no moaning, then either i am not doing something right or she is a cold fish. I always try to cause moaning of some sort.
Not necessarily. The ex-wife had a little ... deep in her chest ... purr. More felt than heard. I tend to growl when the time comes, so it was a good match.