The Way Liberals Think

Conservatives no clue what liberals think, they'd need empathy and intellect, they have proven time and again they have neither! Originally Posted by novacain
That's because libs can't think.

THEY EMOTE.
fuck off turdly....

your public education shows your rank stupidity. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
LMAO, spoken by the one who asks the dumbest questions on the board. Sure had a sheltered life dildo. How many years did you spend in the third grade???
That's right they don't think, they feel. Feelings don't get a country anywhere. It's policy that does. That's why Clinton lost she didn't discuss policy nearly as much as she discussed Trump's personality.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
LOL did the Trumpster discuss any policy except how great it will be, and trashing everyone else? Neither discussed issues.
Pretty disappointed that Hillary didn't win, eh, LittleFredo, the Dancing Turd?
Pretty disappointed that Hillary didn't win, eh, LittleFredo, the Dancing Turd? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Poor old SOS, you are slipping fast, get help. Did you vote for the sexual predator or the sexual predators wife?
How many of these Libitards when they don't get there way, want to throw a temper tantrum and threaten to leave the country. So much for working together and democracy. If I don't get my way I'm leaving the country tells me about all I need to know.
LOL did the Trumpster discuss any policy except how great it will be, and trashing everyone else? Neither discussed issues. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Yeah it's funny alright. Trump beating Clinton is equivalent to a non athlete like you playing a game of tennis with Bjorn Borg and kicking his ass, lol.

Jim
Yeah it's funny alright. Trump beating Clinton is equivalent to a non athlete like you playing a game of tennis with Bjorn Borg and kicking his ass, lol.

Went right over your bald head eh jm.
Went right over your bald head eh jm. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
No, not at all. I think my post went way over your head. Trump discussed nothing but policy. His policies involve getting rid of all the maggots like criminals in Government, Building a wall to minimize illegal immigrants from Mexico, keeping Muslim terrorist from entering the country ect. Clinton's only rebuttal to that was Trump is unfit to be president, he's a bigot, he doesn't have the temperament to be president, ect Then at the end of the night Trump kicks her ass and becomes president, lol. You fell for her bullshit thinking she was right, but she wasn't. Clinton attacked his personality and Trump made an ass out of her and all of her supporters.

Jim

Jim
No, not at all. I think my post went way over your head. Trump discussed nothing but policy.
One of Iva-Little-One's "buddies" from the Crying Galleria was whimpering the other day in an interview about the "allegation" that Trump wasn't regularly attending the Presidential briefings (while Obaminable was on his taxpayers' paid junket) complaining that he was a novice on "international affairs" and needed to start now "learning about how the World really works"!!!!

From Obaminable!!!!!

http://www.trump.com/real-estate-portfolio/

What "conflict of interests" you ask?

And how about those JV terrorists?
One of Iva-Little-One's "buddies" from the Crying Galleria was whimpering the other day in an interview about the "allegation" that Trump wasn't regularly attending the Presidential briefings (while Obaminable was on his taxpayers' paid junket) complaining that he was a novice on "international affairs" and needed to start now "learning about how the World really works"!!!!

From Obaminable!!!!!

And how about those JV terrorists? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Ya I know. Even though I am often critical of politicians. I'll give Trump his due, see how he fares. I never was impressed with Bush or Obama and we all know what to expect of Clinton. So I don't mind giving Trump a shot. If he runs every Mexican and Muslim out of America, what would be the big loss anyway?

Jim
If he runs every Mexican and Muslim out of America, what would be the big loss anyway?

If one is a Democrat depending on the Southern border states to pull off a win in 2020 .... the 2020 victory.

As a practical matter, Trump isn't going to run anyone out of the country, unless, of course, they are a convicted felon and are not here legally. The only ones who will "run anyone off" are the fear-mongers who keep trying to paint him as a crazy-Klansman.

But this is what they really "hate" about him ....

No, not at all. I think my post went way over your head. Trump discussed nothing but policy. His policies involve getting rid of all the maggots like criminals in Government, Building a wall to minimize illegal immigrants from Mexico, keeping Muslim terrorist from entering the country ect. Clinton's only rebuttal to that was Trump is unfit to be president, he's a bigot, he doesn't have the temperament to be president, ect Then at the end of the night Trump kicks her ass and becomes president, lol. You fell for her bullshit thinking she was right, but she wasn't. Clinton attacked his personality and Trump made an ass out of her and all of her supporters.

Jim

[QUOTE=LexusLover;1058903420]One of Iva-Little-One's "buddies" from the Crying Galleria was whimpering the other day in an interview about the "allegation" that Trump wasn't regularly attending the Presidential briefings (while Obaminable was on his taxpayers' paid junket) complaining that he was a novice on "international affairs" and needed to start now "learning about how the World really works"!!!!

From Obaminable!!!!!

And how about those JV terrorists?[/QUOTE

There is a good probability you two clowns believed every word the con man spoke. He is walking back most of his ( elect Me ) BS and he hasn't faced the cold reality of Washington yet.
  • DSK
  • 11-27-2016, 12:48 PM
If one is a Democrat depending on the Southern border states to pull off a win in 2020 .... the 2020 victory.

As a practical matter, Trump isn't going to run anyone out of the country, unless, of course, they are a convicted felon and are not here legally. The only ones who will "run anyone off" are the fear-mongers who keep trying to paint him as a crazy-Klansman.

http://www.trump.com/real-estate-portfolio/ Originally Posted by LexusLover
You are correct, and even the Mexicans I know want to run off the criminals!!

http://www.trump.com/real-estate-portfolio/ Originally Posted by LexusLover
Yeah, to the liberals trump represents the rich white guy who doesn't care about anyone else. We'll just have to wait and see. I wonder just how many people moved up on the economic latter because of Obama?

Jim