Mike Pence Is A Security Risk and Hypocrite, He Must Resign and Go To Jail With Sessions!

Mike Pence was all for prosecuting Hillary for her use of a private server but he was doing the same thing and unlike Hillary he was emailing sensitive security matters on a aol server! How dumb must he be?

Pence reportedly used private email account to discuss state business - Fox News
https://apple.news/AypsLtVz2QJCY4zOeFQDssA Originally Posted by StandinStraight

So easy...

Hillary violated numerous laws, regulations, and direct orders when she posted her top secret, secret, classified, and eyes only material on her private server.

Pence worked for the state of Indiana so very little chance of national security secrets going out. I have yet to hear anyone say that what he did was against Indiana law (Hillary broke federal law) so I have to assume that it was not against the state law. Sensitive information...could be code for embarassing information. Like I said, no federal secrets likely at the state level. Oh, and it was AOL (?) and not a private server. Hillary was responsible for her own Internet security by design. Pence relied on a commercial entity.

Apples and Oranges.
Mike Pence violated what laws?

The retarded sniping by the Liberals is diluting any credibility they had in the first place, and when all the little "leaking creeps" get culled from the Government and branded as "leakers" of personal information and unable to get decent jobs, Obaminable will be NO WHERE to be found to "bail them out"! And if anyone thinks HillaryNoMore will (or Bill for that matter) they are worse than "retarded"! They are brain dead.

All the media is doing is destroying what little integrity they had left after the 2016 elections. Give it six months ... no one will care.
Seems that the only state were it is illegal to use a commerical server for government business is California. Just some more fake news.
Waaahhhh! Waaahhhh! Waaahhhh!

Sad. Sad. Sad.

Make America YUGE again!
  • R.M.
  • 03-05-2017, 02:18 AM
like why bother and ever answer to me fag if u didn't understand me ?

you're a Disgusting blogger doing too much to be Noticed

Well Bravo sir u got 2 likes on your SHiit

Do u feel better about yourself u dumb fat trash ?

Matter Fact no one should ever bother and answer to you since you're this Dumb, Ignorant and Stupid

LMFAO .... u doing too much son u doing too much
Let me put your SPEW in my 0zombie Translator, in the mean time...

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
  • WTF
  • 03-05-2017, 03:12 PM
like why bother and ever answer to me fag if u didn't understand me ?

you're a Disgusting blogger doing too much to be Noticed

Well Bravo sir u got 2 likes on your SHiit

Do u feel better about yourself u dumb fat trash ?

Matter Fact no one should ever bother and answer to you since you're this Dumb, Ignorant and Stupid

LMFAO .... u doing too much son u doing too much Originally Posted by ArabianGoddess
Pay Iffy no mind.

He is the 400lbs hacker in his mother's basement Trump was speaking of.
dood is way over the top with his Faggotery LOL

He sends me a fucking craycray Email

a little Racist but mostly Funny AF i LOLED so hard

thanks Iffy or whatever the fuck they call u this days that Email was Pure Comedy u stupid dumbase faggot LOL . your shit didn't affect me but apparently i'm just a Bitch and hurt u enough to send me such a fucking Joke (BTW i didn't wana email u back u may be working for the russians LMFAO )

And WTF
Pay Iffy no mind.

He is the 400lbs hacker in his mother's basement Trump was speaking of. Originally Posted by WTF
And WTF ... Originally Posted by ArabianGoddess
... "strange bedfellows"!

He admits he's a racist. He wants everyone else to be.
everyone has a little racism inside of them
... "strange bedfellows"!

He admits he's a racist. He wants everyone else to be. Originally Posted by LexusLover
everyone has a little racism inside of them Originally Posted by ArabianGoddess
Now you sound like WTF ... Not so strange bedfellows after all.

Guess I misjudged you.
Only Allah Can Judge me
Now you sound like WTF ... Not so strange bedfellows after all.

Guess I misjudged you. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Only Allah Can Judge me Originally Posted by ArabianGoddess
That's what you believe to feel justified in your behavior.
Only Allah Can Judge me Originally Posted by ArabianGoddess

don't bet on it sweetpea. hookers and the Koran don't mix well.
Neither does hookers and the Bible

But i'll Stick to Only ALLAH can judge me
don't bet on it sweetpea. hookers and the Koran don't mix well. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid