drinking during sessions

That’s the typical wit we are used to reading.
I don’t and won’t see someone that is drunk. I don’t drink so I prefer not to see clients that drink or that do drugs. Seems to be in these days. Bunch of druggies our there.
I don’t and won’t see someone that is drunk. I don’t drink so I prefer not to see clients that drink or that do drugs. Seems to be in these days. Bunch of druggies our there. Originally Posted by SweetArielRae
Well, boo! I was gonna have a bottle of sweet red wine when I see you soon.
So you get her buzzed so she will fuck you? That's not the way to do it, maybe a little bit immoral. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
One to two drinks over a few hours does not get most buzzed.

Especially her. She carries it well but at 325 it takes a lot more.
One to two drinks over a few hours does not get most buzzed.

Especially her. She carries it well but at 325 it takes a lot more. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
This is correct. Two drinks an hour is basically .05 for most -under the legal limit.
I don’t and won’t see anyone who’s drunk or on anything. Now, if I know the gentleman pretty well, I might get a good champagne buzz on. Otherwise, I’ll have one drink or a glass of wine or two, tops. I don’t like being out of control. Also, I want to be at my best.
I don’t want to be out of control with someone I don’t know, but when my atf comes over..bring it on!
If a lady wants to have a glass of wine before hand....great. But I would never show up to an appointment drunk, nor do I want to spend time with an intoxicated lady.
Totally agree.
It is very rare now a days for me to drink. I don't mind indulging in a glass of wine during a session with an ATF but I have stopped drinking as I started to realize I had been drinking out of control and getting way to good at hiding it..(I apologize to any client who caught on and was affected)...Its been about 2 years now since I walked away from Alcohol and its the best thing I could have done for myself...
It's great! When both are kinda drunk, that's usually when the bare-backing and creampies are suitable.
  • Old-T
  • 09-07-2018, 10:06 AM
It always makes me wonder when someone is so infatuated with things that happen after people are drunk. I generally find if it isn't agreed to with everyone sober, then it'sprobably wrong.
Keep wondering, most incidents and accidents happen when people are sober.