shut down politics

ICE, TSA and the Coast Guard were working but not getting paid. The dim-retards refused to vote -- twice! -- for interim bills that would have paid them. But you didn't know that. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Id pay TSA but fuck ICE and the Coast Guard. I wouldn't pay the military either until they start performing. When was the last time they won anything IB?
Would Trump have signed either bill?

FUCK NO.

Nobody seems to want to discuss that.
I can feel the frustration in you growing wtf! It must be so hard for a never Trumper to come to love Trump? I can see that love growing in you wtf! It shows! Its ok. You will be ridiculed by your peers as this is what they do. We how ever are a party of inclusion and compassion. Need a hanky? We have one for you! Need a shoulder? We have that too! Let the anger go. Let the love for Trump grow! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Lol. WD you do come up with a good one every now and then. You would have way better chance of me joining your party that WTF. Hes way to smart. Im a little more of a loose canon. Where is the Trump party of inclusion and compassion.? I haven't seen that from the Trump movement. Oh you had a typo. The party of collusion not inclusion.
Would Trump have signed either bill?

FUCK NO.

Nobody seems to want to discuss that. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Nobody needs to discuss it, but nobody also know exactly how he would have acted. The Dems squashed any chance at it even getting to him so moot point. But nice lay down on Trump again. Nothing relevant to the discussion, but Trump hatred is the name of the game - right?
Id pay TSA but fuck ICE and the Coast Guard. I wouldn't pay the military either until they start performing. When was the last time they won anything IB? Originally Posted by themystic
You're too broke and cheap to pay anybody anything: just like the dim-retards during the shut down. And the U.S. military won a cozy spot in some unused portions of your head.
Id pay TSA but fuck ICE and the Coast Guard. I wouldn't pay the military either until they start performing. When was the last time they won anything IB? Originally Posted by themystic

fuck the coast guard???

why say that?

they are the one who keep our waters safe from traffic, hunt down smugglers and rescue stranded sailors in bad weather, they make sure our boats and ships are in good working order so they don't sink or become a shipping hazard.
The only love growing is Trump's dick in your asshole! Originally Posted by WTF
My MY! Sensitive today. Did you have a man wink at you? Is that why you have these thoughts of perversion?
Thats ok! I will ignore the rude insensitive remark. Just come to terms with your hostility. Its not healthy. Come and accept the open arms of the Republican Party? We accept everyone.
fuck the coast guard???

why say that?

they are the one who keep our waters safe from traffic, hunt down smugglers and rescue stranded sailors in bad weather, they make sure our boats and ships are in good working order so they don't sink or become a shipping hazard. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Dilbert. We have the libs here upset and they're posting gay insults about members. They clearly are against the wall, having any border control and they're against the Coast Guard. They want open borders! I wish they would just come out and say it!
  • WTF
  • 02-18-2019, 03:43 PM
My MY! Sensitive today. Did you have a man wink at you? Is that why you have these thoughts of perversion?
Thats ok! I will ignore the rude insensitive remark. Just come to terms with your hostility. Its not healthy. Come and accept the open arms of the Republican Party? We accept everyone. Originally Posted by winn dixie
God Damn if you don't sound like a Log Cabin Republican!
God Damn if you don't sound like a Log Cabin Republican! Originally Posted by WTF
Nope. I'm a Reagan Conservative Republican.. Thanks but no thanks on the offer though! I like Women. Kinda proves your perversions you're having.
Republicans are inclusive of everyone!
Nobody needs to discuss it, but nobody also know exactly how he would have acted. The Dems squashed any chance at it even getting to him so moot point. But nice lay down on Trump again. Nothing relevant to the discussion, but Trump hatred is the name of the game - right? Originally Posted by eccielover
Who said “we won’t take up a bill that the President won’t sign?”
fuck the coast guard???

why say that?

they are the one who keep our waters safe from traffic, hunt down smugglers and rescue stranded sailors in bad weather, they make sure our boats and ships are in good working order so they don't sink or become a shipping hazard. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Why the fuck should they be payed? Trump didn't give a fuck about 800,000 workers or their contractors. Yeah Fuck the Coast Guard and ICE. And fuck the military too. They are the biggest mooches in the country
Said by a true American
Why the fuck should they be payed? Trump didn't give a fuck about 800,000 workers or their contractors. Yeah Fuck the Coast Guard and ICE. And fuck the military too. They are the biggest mooches in the country Originally Posted by themystic
We know where your loyalties lay
We know where your loyalties lay Originally Posted by bb1961
tm has to be french? That's the only explanation?