Pistol's Bad Review.....

guys seem to want the young ones, 18-20 years old, and they expect the girls to take charge and make them happy, HELLO!!!! she's 18 years old!!!! she don't know how to make yuo happy, or handle situations like that. Originally Posted by rharley
Most of the guys I know do not prefer 18-20 year olds. I'm curious as to how you arrive at all of these conclusions. Care to share your polling data?
just read the reviews, and look at the age range or providers professor woody, you seem to know EVERYTHING
I would have to say yes to your answer MisterSir Originally Posted by SpinnerSarah619
Never in twenty years of BBS, AOL, usenet, mailing lists, and forum threads has a response given me as large a grin as this one. You put steam in my stride ma'am. I'll contact you soon.
just read the reviews, and look at the age range or providers professor woody, you seem to know EVERYTHING Originally Posted by rharley
nevermind....not worth the effort....
What was it Dilbert said??
He has many prophetic and meaningful sayings, and if you're thinking about the one I'm thinking of, it definitely applies to rharley.

Although I am fearful of the "Thou Shalt Not Resurrect Dead Threads" rule, this saga has continued.

STILL not feeling satisfied about the whole thing (I should leave it alone, I know, I know) I attempt to contact Pistol/Bailey via e-mail again. I attempted this before I posted the original review previously. I STILL hadn't written her off (I should, I know, I know) and told her I'd like a refund (Which isn't going to happen, I know, I know). Amazingly, she gives this response:

[ Comments Removed Due To Violation of guideline #9; FireSerpent]

For clarification, the initial incident happened around noon. No apology was ever made by phone or by e-mail. At the time her friend was stated to be coming back from an errand or something. I absolutely complained at the time. Finally, I have no power to take all the "bulshyt" off nor would be inclined to a repeat visit.
@MisterSir, thks for sharing your side, but as you have already stated, IMO, it's time to move on. Anyone who spends much time in hobbyland (and I'm talking both sides of the equation) is going to have that 1 or 2 experience that sucks.

You've had your opportunity to speak your side, you made a couple of unsuccessful attempts to have Pistol make things right...unfortunately it is what it is.

Let it go, and start focusing on having fun again
dude wtf i am sorry i have told you before i was sorry...first off you was on a special at 8 in the morning so my friend did not know you were in there. the night before i was attacked by a big blk guy (the reason all my ads say no blk men) and she was worried about me. i told you in numerous emails and in the phone i was sorry. and you got off so that is the main reason i didnt think to give you any money back or work out something and you did not say anything about it then so im sorry for that. all the threatening emails you left me is not really neccessary and either is this. isee people everyday and as you can see i will not leave this industry people love my services and you are the only bad review i have everybody else has been satisfied. i have lots of repeating customers....most everybody i see so all the smart ones will still call me. everybody makes a mistake but my friend had the best interest in mind wen she came to check on me. so if you ever decide to stop being a fn jerk since you did finish then you are welcome to call me any time you see my ad in your city. you should just be happy im not one of them rude ass gisnwith a pimp or ugly or something. n why would i do a cash and dash ? and if i did y would i use my own pics? People who see me are always satisfied just look at all my reviews that are not you. So for everybody this is all bs except for the fact my friend was checking on me so im sorry for that and the inconvienance. i am new and improved and anybody that sees me will get grade A treatment.
Although I am fearful of the "Thou Shalt Not Resurrect Dead Threads" rule, this saga has continued.

STILL not feeling satisfied about the whole thing (I should leave it alone, I know, I know) I attempt to contact Pistol/Bailey via e-mail again. I attempted this before I posted the original review previously. I STILL hadn't written her off (I should, I know, I know) and told her I'd like a refund (Which isn't going to happen, I know, I know). Amazingly, she gives this response:

[ Comments Removed Due To Violation of guideline #9; FireSerpent]

For clarification, the initial incident happened around noon. No apology was ever made by phone or by e-mail. At the time her friend was stated to be coming back from an errand or something. I absolutely complained at the time. Finally, I have no power to take all the "bulshyt" off nor would be inclined to a repeat visit. Originally Posted by MisterSir
Yes you should leave it alone, you should stop contacting her, and you should write it off, and no you should not expect a refund. I mean, why would you say all this and then respond in direct opposition to what you KNOW you should do and expect?

You had a bad time and wrote a review about it... which is pretty much the only negative review we've seen of her on this board. I get your writing her to see if you can make things right by trying to get a better session with her, possibly at a discount. But, when that fails, continuing to call, email and text a chick is out of line to say the least.

If you read back through the threads, I have had a lot of sympathy for you. Now that sympathy is kind of lost. Find another chick to be interested in. It is quite clear she's not interested in seeing you for whatever reason. And honestly, I'm not sure what made you think you should expect or get a refund. Once you walk out the door, there is no chance on earth a woman is going to give you one red cent back.

Let it die man... shit happens. Sometimes you get lucky, and sometimes you get fucked. Consider that money gone, never to be seen again and find another spinner in the area who is interested in seeing you. As a matter of fact, there are quite a few out there. Have some fun!!
AMEN FIRESERPENT..
OK, I give. Loss of Fireserpent's sympathy is just too much for a man to handle.

A.) I'd like to point out I haven't given anything from private messages. The response was given on naughtyreviews very publically. She has repeated here
B.) Honestly, with a response I'm feeling some sense of closure. I just REALLY HATE being ripped off. My issue, I know.
OK, I give. Loss of Fireserpent's sympathy is just too much for a man to handle.

A.) I'd like to point out I haven't given anything from private messages. The response was given on naughtyreviews very publically. She has repeated here
B.) Honestly, with a response I'm feeling some sense of closure. I just REALLY HATE being ripped off. My issue, I know. Originally Posted by MisterSir
Again I think you are missing the point. Just let it go. Regardless of what happened, was the money you spent really worth this much headache etc? Consider yourself lucky and continue to live life to its fulliest. We aren't here forever you know.
AMEN FIRESERPENT.. Originally Posted by Annalise Giselle
Annalise, you know that as the OP of the thread, you can ask FS to close the thread, right??

Hint.

Kisses,

- Jackie
I actually didn't know that. FS, Can we close this thread? I think it would be best so that we may ALL forget this mess.. And also so that we may not refer back to anything and create anymore drama. :-)