Ass Licking

Tori's ass is utterly delicious!
Tori's ass is utterly delicious! Originally Posted by spicyzoey
Indeed, it appear so! Ya know, you two should team up with Dallas Rain, come North to Des Moines and the four of us could have a literal epic fuck feast. We could post the results that would provide monumental jerk material for all of the "another realm" readers.
Yeah, I'm your huckleberry!
I absolutely love to tongue and be tongued.
  • Blaze
  • 08-15-2014, 10:12 PM
Hell yes, I love to eat a girl's asshole, too. Even better is when she's ok with me fingering her asshole also, knuckle deep.. Originally Posted by Irish Cream
Your my kinda guy! I'd rather have my ass tongue fucked than my pussy.
Wait, someone needs an ass to worship?

Originally Posted by ToriValentine
I would put that on a pedestal.
azzzzzzzzzzz
DDDAMMNNN Dallas!!
Hot!!!
light tonguing is nice for starters, but there are times I wish mine would extend to a foot long or so....
So far, in the hobby, I've only found myself on the providing end.
So far, in the hobby, I've only found myself on the providing end. Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
I'd love to be your first, if possible. I actually love being the doer as opposed to the 'done'
I'm sorry. When I saw the title of this thread, I thought somebody was giving pointers in career advancement!

Damn Zoey I've never tried, but it sounds like fun, at least to receive.

I love to give and receive. My reviews on this site don't really mention it much, I don't think (can't be sure since I can't read my own reviews here), but my reviews on TER rave about my ass-eating skills at length. Probably one of my rarest skills. Guys who love being rimmed tell me that I am the best. Did you know your tongue is the strongest muscle in your body? I love eating ass so much that I can do it for hours. It puts us both into an erotic trance, I think. It's so relaxing and intimate. I am particular about hygiene and won't hesitate to skip the rimming if things don't smell like rosebuds down there, but as long as things are totally clean (inside AND out), I really get into it. It's one of my favorite things. And a great prelude to prostate massage, as it gets the asshole all relaxed and happy.

And of COURSE I love having my ass eaten too! One guy who was about the same size as me physically even showed me how we could 69 and eat each others' asses at the same time. Now THAT was memorable! Originally Posted by spicyzoey
I've had an experience one time (I've recently posted about) and I now love licking a woman's ass. Some of my most intense cums has been when she is licking my ass, or has a finger in there and jerking me off.

And by intense, I mean lower abs are aching after I'm done cumming.
Love adoring pussy and ass.

Spent a fair amount of time this weekend

doing just that.

MMMMM sweet
OMG! You mean to tell me tis is a fetish? I just thought it was just what you do!

PS: 'blame' it on Dallas Rain! lol

PSS: I love you Dallas!