New Year Resolutions

Daily exercise.

Reduce the number of items on my bucket list.
Mine is the same as the last 2 years. I will be going on year number 3 with zero alcohol. Oh and this year I really want to stop drinking soda. I know that is what is causing me to hold on to the extra 15 lbs I need to lose. It's just so hard with the caffeine withdrawal headaches. Urgh I'm so weak. Originally Posted by Audrina Monroe
Audrina, the headaches don't last forever - trust me. Just take some pain reliever to alleviate them.
[SIZE=4][B][COLOR=Blue]

Z, DON'T!! Ok, it's your body, and do so if you must. But yours are already larger than I like, and you're making them larger??? Anyway, that's my own personal opinion, and I know what you think of that, lol.

Before you go, please take a gander at this:
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=346615. All you need to read is Post #1. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
First of all Charles, Thank you so much for that. You have convinced me NOT to get implants. Thank you.
First of all Charles, Thank you so much for that. You have convinced me NOT to get implants. Thank you. Originally Posted by ZarahAdams
I was a little baffled as well. As per your pics, all I could see was perfection. And, I'm very good at this (tiny eye ain't got shit on my talents and instincts).

Yeah!!!! mg: YES!

Mine is pretty simple. To break this year's record, getting 3 pops out of a gent in an hour. Eat you Wheaties, & drink your pineapple guys. I'm on a mission!
First of all Charles, Thank you so much for that. You have convinced me NOT to get implants. Thank you. Originally Posted by ZarahAdams
You absolutely do NOT need implants, Zarah.
Mine is pretty simple. To break this year's record, getting 3 pops out of a gent in an hour. Eat you Wheaties, & drink your pineapple guys. I'm on a mission! Originally Posted by heartsonfire
That's a challenge I'll take. At my age, one is all I expect. 2 is damn near impossible. But 3, fantasy. Too bad about the distance. My cock isn't quite that long. lol
Two of my New Years Resolutions:

1. Get in shape
2. Eat healthier

I'm considering joining a gym and exercising at least 40 minutes a day. I'm also considering doing Tae Bo.

My current eating habits are unhealthy so I'm cutting out all sugary drinks and junk food. I need to eat more fruits and vegetables.
Mocha, you can do it girl!

I'm not much of a veggie eater (salads only), which is why juicing works for me.

I just got my rebounder today and my new recumbent bike comes tomorrow - plus I have my fun Just Dance Wii games... then I'm thinking zumba.
You're cancelling your surgery date cause of one comment? Jeez lol.
I like the look of big breasts but with my lifestyle they're just not practical. If you want them, get them.
By the way, I think they look fine the way they are.
IMO stick to the gym and your body will be rockin' and you won't even care about boobs.
My New Years Resolutions are to cut out soft drinks, sweet tea, and execrise more. My only problem about cutting out soft drinks is I don't like much fruit drinks, unless it has some Vodka in it. Of course the more I execrise and lose weight, little fella might become a big fella. LOL
  • Laz
  • 12-20-2011, 10:18 PM
I like the look of big breasts but with my lifestyle they're just not practical. If you want them, get them.
IMO stick to the gym and your body will be rockin' and you won't even care about boobs. Originally Posted by Shayla
It was a VERY good comment and good advice.

Thank god your lifestyle makes a boob job for you impractical. Your breasts are incredible as is.
IMO stick to the gym and your body will be rockin' and you won't even care about boobs. Originally Posted by Shayla
I wish you lived closer. I'd give you a private viewing so you can tell me if you think I need them or not. See you in VEGAS!
My New Years Resolutions are to cut out soft drinks, sweet tea, and execrise more. My only problem about cutting out soft drinks is I don't like much fruit drinks, unless it has some Vodka in it. Of course the more I execrise and lose weight, little fella might become a big fella. LOL Originally Posted by shorty

Good for you! As a personal trainer myself, I love hearing that resolution!!!!

You should get them. Not that yours aren't great but you can have great great titts. If you get them done the right way with a good doctor you would be off the charts hot.