Muellers presser?

• grean
  • 05-30-2019, 07:05 AM
This explains the difference between the law that governed Ken Star and what governed Mueller.

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-ho...rr-and-mueller

Always keep in mind, a President can be impeached for no other reason than 51 % of the House doesn't like him. It is a political function.

However, getting a conviction in the Senate is another matter.

You are correct. The President stretches the truth on a daily basis. That is between him and voters as long as he does not commit the crime of purgery, which is not telling the truth while under oath. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Thanks Jackie, I wasn't aware of any real legal differences or if Mueller was just passing the buck.

You know it will be around election time when democrats in the house decide they don't like him enough. I think they aren't concerned so much with removing him from office as they are forcing the Senate, under a Republican majority to hold a trial and potentially causing many republicans to have a harder re-election bid.

I think Amash may have the right idea, all though he would never publicly admit it. Impeach trump now. Have more time for damage control and allow more time for senate Republicans to win back the narrative as well. Congress will impeach Trump, it's just a matter of when it will be the most advantageous to do it. Now is better than later for Republicans.
Two word that dump asses have issues with """"INSUFFICIENT EVIDENCE'''''
More deep state BS
Mueller should not have been allowed to do a presser. DOJ should have made him put his resignation and final statement on DOJ letterhead and approved it. His presser just muddied the waters. IMO, on purpose to protect his scheme team.
He looked feeble and said some feeble things. Perfect for Pelosi and GoNadler. They’re feeble too.
Mueller's comment that "if it were clear the President had committed no crime, we would have said so" is a head scratcher. Prosecuters try to prove guilt of a crime....which Mueller couldn't. Prosecuters do not try and prove innocence....because innocence of a crime is an assumption the Constitution gives us all....(Innocent until proven guilty)
Mueller's comment that "if it were clear the President had committed no crime, we would have said so" is a head scratcher. Prosecuters try to prove guilt of a crime....which Mueller couldn't. Prosecuters do not try and prove innocence....because innocence of a crime is an assumption the Constitution gives us all....(Innocent until proven guilty) Originally Posted by FriscoKiddo
Oh Mueller said that. About the Russians he indicted!!!! Yeah, he said they were innocent until proven guilty!!!! In his next breath, he said there was insufficient evidence to prove Trump was guilty. So, in essence, he unwittingly said Trump was innocent. But then he added that he can’t say Trump was innocent of any crimes. What an idiot!
Oh Mueller said that. About the Russians he indicted!!!! Yeah, he said they were innocent until proven guilty!!!! Originally Posted by bambino
Well, we've known since the Kavanaugh hearings that the presumption of innocence apparently doesn't extend to Republicans. At least we know it DOES extend to Russian nationals lol.

Just to be clear - Putin's henchmen are deserving of our Constitutional protections... but American citizens with whom the left disagrees are not!

Remember - if it wasn't for double standards, democrats would have no standards at all!
Well, we've known since the Kavanaugh hearings that the presumption of innocence apparently doesn't extend to Republicans. At least we know it DOES extend to Russian nationals lol.

Just to be clear - Putin's henchmen are deserving of our Constitutional protections... but American citizens with whom the left disagrees are not!

Remember - if it wasn't for double standards, democrats would have no standards at all! Originally Posted by lustylad
I've been pointing out their guilty until proven innocent hypocritical mantra for quite a while now.
Who allowed Mueller to use the DOJ lectern? I'm sure only a handful of DOJ employees are authorized to use the room much less call a press conference. The person who did it needs to be fired.

Is AAG Rosenstein truly gone? My guess is his minions allowed it.
Who allowed Mueller to use the DOJ lectern? I'm sure only a handful of DOJ employees are authorized to use the room much less call a press conference. The person who did it needs to be fired.

Is AAG Rosenstein truly gone? My guess is his minions allowed it. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Rosenstein did resign. But he was there when Mueller they discussed the OLC ruling with Mueller. He, Barr and others should set the record straight on what was said in the meeting. Mueller is lying.
Another thought was brought up in a conversation I had with some co-workers. Mueller was hired/tasked with making a decision in this matter. He did not. Since he did not perform the service he was paid over $30 million for, can we not demand that money be repaid? Though it seems Mueller may be in some hot water when Barr returns. There are witnesses who can back up Barr's testimony, proving Mueller lied.
Another thought was brought up in a conversation I had with some co-workers. Mueller was hired/tasked with making a decision in this matter. He did not. Since he did not perform the service he was paid over $30 million for, can we not demand that money be repaid? Though it seems Mueller may be in some hot water when Barr returns. There are witnesses who can back up Barr's testimony, proving Mueller lied. Originally Posted by Lantern2814

Mueller didn't pocket 30m. that money was for his staff, travel, meetings etc etc. that money is spent. gone.

now about Saint Mueller (sic) being a liar, well Barr used to be his boss. and was his boss again even if briefly. Barr will snap Bobbo like a twig if he continues to lie about their private meetings and won't lose a wink of sleep over it. Watch what you say Bobby .. it can be used in a court of law against you.
It's time Barr started charging Strzok, McCabe, Comey, Lynch, Page, and a whole host of others with "conspiracy."
It's time Barr started charging Strzok, McCabe, Comey, Lynch, Page, and a whole host of others with "conspiracy." Originally Posted by gnadfly

Winter is coming.

BNSHAAHAAAAAAAA