Toy Donation Raffle Winners are

you were there?

I thought you dropped a donation and left! Originally Posted by Whispers
Yeah,dropped a donation and then went back to VIP for 7 hours with Marilyn...I certainly hope you are not just being "testy" that I took your favorite P10 dancer after your introduction and monopolized her!

By the way, thanks again for the intro! Wonderful Gal!
Yeah,dropped a donation and then went back to VIP for 7 hours with Marilyn...I certainly hope you are not just being "testy" that I took your favorite P10 dancer after your introduction and monopolized her!

By the way, thanks again for the intro! Wonderful Gal! Originally Posted by jimmers
Now I was just baiting you.....

It's the 8-10 other guys that kept asking me when they would get their turn with the Hot Body in the sexy white outfit that now knows where to focus their rage....

That introduction, my friend, was the result of the story you told me the other day at Bikinis as well as your generosity.....

Keep in mind in the future, you have me in your contact list and can text me anytime your about to buy a bottle and I'll direct you to the right lady to share it with!

You've paid too many dues and need a few days like yesterday!
Whispers,

thanks for putting on such an outstanding event for such an outstanding cause. Seems like everyone enjoyed themselves and, unfortunately, we are all going to keep asking you when the next party is.
  • unagi
  • 12-10-2010, 04:00 PM
Thanks again ti Whispers and ztonk. The highlight for me was getting Marian a few dances from the very hot dancer I was sitting with.

Went to say goodbye to her later, but ztonk had her sequestered in VIP...

Also, a dancer I had given up on let me know she was ready and when we could get together outside the club, or inside if that was easier. Quite the change of heart! Must be all the Christmas spirit.
Great party. I feel fortunate to have been included even though I didn't win a raffle prize. The ladies and their generosity was really impressive.
  • ztonk
  • 12-10-2010, 04:18 PM
even if Sixx did spill his entire beer all over my new heels. You owe Ztonk for those, mister. Originally Posted by Miss Sophie Bella
Damn you, Sixx! I'm going to go broke if I have to keep taking the hobby girlfriend shopping!!!

Went to say goodbye to her later, but ztonk had her sequestered in VIP... Originally Posted by unagi
Not guilty, my friend! I had wanted to get her back to VIP but I didn't get a chance to get any dances from that lovely lady.

Let me add my thanks to all of you generous gentlemen and the lovely ladies who made yesterday such a smashing success! Whispers deserves nearly all the credit... he did all the logistics and heavy lifting and email/PM management. I was there for support (and I am damn glad the "elf outfit" idea was forgotten!)
........(and I am damn glad the "elf outfit" idea was forgotten!) Originally Posted by ztonk
Not forgotten... Just being saved for the "After Party Gift Wrapping and Unwrapping Extravaganza" still to be planned.....

Now that my friend...... is going to be a bit more exclusive Invite List..... and you and I ..... are getting presents!

Or it will be you and I alone with the ladies in attendance!

As well as the Gentleman that is arranging the invitation of course.....
See we arent all sex driven monsters, lol. Originally Posted by Maci Lynn
Speak for yourself Miss Maci.......although charitable SDMs, LOL!
Thank you Whispers for putting a great party together for a wonderful cause. I had a blast and actually misbehaved a little! Who knew I would end up in Santa's lap? And Metal Smith omg... you dance better than some of the girls lol! Woo hoo...good times!!
It was great to meet so many nice gentlemen and to see many familiar faces, even if Sixx did spill his entire beer all over my new heels. You owe Ztonk for those, mister. Originally Posted by Miss Sophie Bella
Oh damn! I still say it was Sensual Sophia's fault but......

Great party. I feel fortunate to have been included even though I didn't win a raffle prize. The ladies and their generosity was really impressive. Originally Posted by poseidon
+1

Damn you, Sixx! I'm going to go broke if I have to keep taking the hobby girlfriend shopping!!!

Not guilty, my friend! I had wanted to get her back to VIP but I didn't get a chance to get any dances from that lovely lady.

Let me add my thanks to all of you generous gentlemen and the lovely ladies who made yesterday such a smashing success! Whispers deserves nearly all the credit... he did all the logistics and heavy lifting and email/PM management. I was there for support (and I am damn glad the "elf outfit" idea was forgotten!) Originally Posted by ztonk
Sorry Z! At least you get to have the sexy Sophie Bella by your side... damn.....

Thank you Z and Whispers! You guys put alot of time and thought into this. Major props! I think the elf outfit would have been cool!

sixx
It was great to meet so many nice gentlemen and to see many familiar faces, even if Sixx did spill his entire beer all over my new heels. You owe Ztonk for those, mister. Originally Posted by Miss Sophie Bella
To be fair, I spilled Sixxbach's beer. He had it low in his hand and I didn't see it when I tried to hug him. I am the one who owes Ztonk. He can take it out of my hide however he sees fit.
To be fair, I spilled Sixxbach's beer. He had it low in his hand and I didn't see it when I tried to hug him. I am the one who owes Ztonk. He can take it out of my hide however he sees fit. Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia
Excuse Me?....

My party.... My Responsibility.......

Bring all claims to me to be handled as a Non Biased Intermediary...... I'll collect for the shoes and handle any "Hides" that need handling.....
Whooop! The kids are going to have a great Christmas! A great big THANK YOU to one and all!

I did get a few names to add to my friend's naughty and nice lists. Not sure what he'll think about the new third list "Naughty AND Nice!"... Maybe I should just keep that one...

Seriously, let's keep this great feeling, the feeling we get when we help or give to others, kindling bright this season.

Merry Christmas,
Ebenezer
I finally made it online here!! I wanted to thank everyone I met for the warm welcome at P10, especially you whispers!! I am so excited to be an active member of this great community. Put me down as a raffle prize for next year!!

Lina
I finally made it online here!! I wanted to thank everyone I met for the warm welcome at P10, especially you whispers!! I am so excited to be an active member of this great community. Put me down as a raffle prize for next year!!

Lina Originally Posted by AtxLina
great having you these last two parties and I was a bit disappointed you and your friend did not come back..... Did I scare her off?

I don't ALWAYS drool.....