A question for the ladies........ and maybe advise from the guys

Taking the time to actually fill out the info is much appreciated I hate when I read a guy's profile and there's a bunch of "No Answer". Oh and putting your height would be cool so I know if I should where heels or not. Feels somewhat awkward when I meet someone for the first time and open the door and I'm towering over them in my 5/6 inch heels. Originally Posted by NatalieRaine

What's wrong with that? Looks like an open invitation to motorboating.
I will say it again, search reviews on this site , book through P411 a lot less drama ( providers have to answer in I think 24 hr) Originally Posted by rexdutchman

Thinck again.
Would you rather see "I'm John. I'm a hopeless romantic. I love candlelit dinners and long walks on the beach".

Or, "I'm John. I love having my ass fisted while being peed on".
Originally Posted by Superfreak
Honestly, I would rather see that he wants his ass fisted while being peed on. Filling out the bio helps me to determine of we are a good fit. For example, if Greek is very important, I will let him know I no longer speak Greek. That way he's not disappointed.

I enjoy learning about my new friend so I can make our time together special based on his interests. It's always disappointing to see "no answer" listed for everything.