Sealthing or Assault?

It's definitely them taking something they didn't have consent of. They had consent of sex but not bareback sex. It should be considered at least some degree of sexual assault imo.

This shady, disgusting practice has been going on as long as I can remember. It was a reason a lot of guys ended up on alert lists. One was notorious for pulling the condom off while in doggy... -_-

"Stealthing" - is it's new trendy term - is removing the condom without letting your partner know.

It is all over the internet and news currently as a new debatable topic.

Some are even trying to change the laws to include this as "Nonconsensual condom removal" or sexual assault.

I feel this is a good thing for women and sex workers.

Both a guy and a girl involved in a sexual encounter should be open about what the terms of the encounter should be.

If a person agrees to fuck someone with a condom, and they change the arrangement without the other's consent, to me, that IS rape. Honestly it doesn't matter who the perpetrator is... male or female.

What say you? Originally Posted by ~Ze~
I'm joining in too late to read all the responses but IMO it is rape. Sometimes it's attempted murder.
  • 05-08-2017, 02:00 AM
Assault without question IMO...Analese sorry that happened to you.
What is the world coming to?!?! The hobby seems to be turning into,or was always a playground for predators? From trying to have sessions with younger and younger "providers" of legal age or not, to pulling off the condom during intercourse?!?!?!
Unbelievable....just freaking unbelievable...the things these guys will try. I can't imagine what a provider has to go through, and is it really worth it?!?!
What is the world coming to?!?! The hobby seems to be turning into,or was always a playground for predators? From trying to have sessions with younger and younger "providers" of legal age or not, to pulling off the condom during intercourse?!?!?!
Unbelievable....just freaking unbelievable...the things these guys will try. I can't imagine what a provider has to go through, and is it really worth it?!?! Originally Posted by 8701
And worse, is the condoning audience that makes it sound like it's no big deal. Shit, these girls don't want to catch whatever the fuck you might have OR have your ugly ass baby, that you'll swear up and down isn't yours, if she can even trace it back to you.

The nerve of these type of bastards.
And worse, is the condoning audience that makes it sound like it's no big deal. Shit, these girls don't want to catch whatever the fuck you might have OR have your ugly ass baby, that you'll swear up and down isn't yours, if she can even trace it back to you.

The nerve of these type of bastards. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
Thank you for saying this....it's very true....this is s huge deal ..and the fact that it can be and is debated should be proof there is something freaking wrong with it...
Unbelievable....just freaking unbelievable...the things these guys will try. I can't imagine what a provider has to go through, and is it really worth it?!?! Originally Posted by 8701
Hey I'm OK..I'm a strong woman who never lets the experiences I go through... Good or bad define me as a person or let it change me....I will remain the same.... A sweet classy lady with a positive outlook on life... ...who still enjoys the hobby...I don't hold what one person chose to do against all who might want to spend time with me.... That's unfair..I'm just more cautious.. And a little less trusting of people both men and women in the hobby
It's definitely them taking something they didn't have consent of. They had consent of sex but not bareback sex. It should be considered at least some degree of sexual assault imo. Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA
Agree 100%. Unfortunately, as was pointed out earlier, it would be pretty impossible for someone to end up charged with a crime for it under current law. Even if it were written specifically into law the whole he said she said thing would make the burden of proof difficult.
  • BLM69
  • 05-08-2017, 10:27 AM

I agree with you but the fact is that those things are part of the hobby, people have choices and have to outweigh the great $ job vs the high risk of bad possibilities.

This is why I love RC, always makes me laugh.

On topic, as others have said, pulling off the condom without mutual consent should be a crime. But I work hard to find the girls that don't want the condom in the first place so there are no issues.

One dipshit who used to be a regular here actually bragged about doing this in a review then was shocked when his fellow hobbyists called him a rapist.
One dipshit who used to be a regular here actually bragged about doing this in a review then was shocked when his fellow hobbyists called him a rapist. Originally Posted by tire-chucker
I would personally love to know who this retard was....another self alerting tool that guy must have been....
One dipshit who used to be a regular here actually bragged about doing this in a review then was shocked when his fellow hobbyists called him a rapist. Originally Posted by tire-chucker
There are some still here but they've been quiet because of the shit they deservedly took. A couple of them said they loved doggy because the girl wouldn't know. Total bull shit to be deceptive like that.

I don't like to mention names but it's nosweat off my back.
There are some still here but they've been quiet because of the shit they deservedly took. A couple of them said they loved doggy because the girl wouldn't know. Total bull shit to be deceptive like that.

I don't like to mention names but it's nosweat off my back. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
Clean out your messages, your box is full.
Clean out your messages, your box is full. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
Ok I cleared it for you love....
It was Richardson570 who bragged about stealthing in one of his reviews. He's deactivated his account but someone else posted an alert about him not too long ago.