You want to pay me with WHAT?

" Most husbands are lucky to get sex once a month....etc...and BJs? Forget it."

They're married to the wrong women. I cannot imagine, ever, at any age, unless I have broken arms and legs, having sex with my husband ( I was married once LOL) just 'once a month' and not giving BJs!! Impossible for me to even think about that. Originally Posted by alluringava
And thats how the hobby world got started! The rest is History!
Are we allowed to share emails here (If personal info is left out)? Just got an interesting barter request in my email. Perfect timing! LOL
Are we allowed to share emails here (If personal info is left out)? Just got an interesting barter request in my email. Perfect timing! LOL Originally Posted by ZarahAdams
Hell yes! Lets hear it! LOL

Okay, when I worked at a brothel briefly, a Mexican guy came in with a bag of salt and some tomatoes. I kid you not.

I've gotten e mails from men who offered to cook me dinner at my incall because they 'had no money' but wanted to spend a 'romantic' evening with me. Originally Posted by alluringava

Ava I would be honored to make you a nice dinner of broiled salty tomatoes and spend a romatic evening together...

Hell I'll even bring some pepper to seal the deal!

LOL.

Sympy.
deleted. (was up only for sl to see lol)
Funny he supposedly read my website but missed where it said that I am currently unavailable.............smh. bad trade here. With the money he would give me I would buy new bed sheets and then some LOL!
Ava I would be honored to make you a nice dinner of broiled salty tomatoes and spend a romatic evening together...

Hell I'll even bring some pepper to seal the deal!

LOL.

Sympy. Originally Posted by sympleman

You know the sad thing was he was serious. That was all he had. I do know some Spanish and he looked like he just came off the farm. He said that in Mexico they trade things instead of giving money. Now, maybe....MAYBE LOL...if he had prepared a big Mexican banquet for me ( I love Mexican food) I might have considered...
Funny he supposedly read my website but missed where it said that I am currently unavailable.............smh. bad trade here. With the money he would give me I would buy new bed sheets and then some LOL! Originally Posted by ZarahAdams
Horse blanket salesman I suspect! That’s funny! Tell him you make the deal but only if you can fill the comforter with all the men’s pubic scalps you collected! See if that don't put a hitch in his Getty Up! LOL

Horse blanket salesman I suspect! That’s funny! Tell him you make the deal but only if you can fill the comforter with all the men’s pubic scalps you collected! See if that don't put a hitch in his Getty Up! LOL
Originally Posted by Still Looking
Wow. I thought the same thing! Total "Salesman" LOL!!
deleted. (was up only for sl to see lol) Originally Posted by ZarahAdams

Queen of the quick edit

Although I did catch it this time

Usually I don't
  • 10-4
  • 01-15-2012, 05:56 PM
She is catching on real quick with the wit and last word.
Providers already get my services without paying or bartering. Come to think of it, all providers owe me a freebie
Wow. I taught the same thing! Total "Salesman" LOL!! Originally Posted by ZarahAdams
Thats an Elmer Fudd type of thing to say! LOL
  • 10-4
  • 01-15-2012, 06:48 PM
I took a lady across country while driving and she was the best companion ever.
Maybe that counts as a bartering arrangement, she always wanted to see all of the US and it took 9 months. We stopped at some tourist destinations and done some of the things offered.
I took a lady across country while driving and she was the best companion ever.
Maybe that counts as a bartering arrangement, she always wanted to see all of the US and it took 9 months. We stopped at some tourist destinations and done some of the things offered. Originally Posted by 10-4
Nine months? Was it a boy or girl?