Shes a COP

I was about five posts into this thread when I realized what COP meant in the thread title.

Originally I thought it was an acronym. TFF!

Woody
After reading both side ... This all make alot of sense ... Next time you think the cops are there to bust you I would not grab the money though . That just seems like a bad idea .
No female cop that I am aware of would remove her top. That tells you right there she is kosher non cop certified!
i wouldnt mind giving him a make up session but also im still kind of worried about him he has been a member since 2010 and this is his very first post also when he did contact me he never said he was apart of eccie that he found me on backpage and im certain he said this cause my room mate also talked to him to be sure where he found me at.. i am new but im not naive and believe i want to make this right but i also want to be safe on my end and for some reason he doesnt seem right just sayin if he does contact me again i wouldnt mind doin a make up session
Well if it is about feeling uncomfortable, why don't you just give the money you took from him, back?

Sounds easy enough to me.

Where he found you and how long he has been a member and how many posts he may or may not have, is irrelevant. If he doesn't "seem right", give him his money back, and go about your business.
Well if it is about feeling uncomfortable, why don't you just give the money you took from him, back?

Sounds easy enough to me.

Where he found you and how long he has been a member and how many posts he may or may not have, is irrelevant. If he doesn't "seem right", give him his money back, and go about your business. Originally Posted by Dannie
That's my thought as well. Coordinate with him, meet somewhere super public. Bring your friend with you. Either sit and chat and see if you can be comfortable with each other, or you can give him his donation back.

Seems fair, at least to me.
I think finding a way to return his money is the right thing to do, but I can understand her concern about him, as well. Hell, at this point, we know more about her than we do about the OP. One post since 2010 does not lend much to his credibility.
  • zebra
  • 02-09-2012, 05:02 PM
That's my thought as well. Coordinate with him, meet somewhere super public. Bring your friend with you. Either sit and chat and see if you can be comfortable with each other, or you can give him his donation back. Originally Posted by corona
After reading her response's it sounds like she's trying to make it right. She has a couple of ladies who've been been in the business and done a lap or two around the block so I think she'll make it right. Both the OP & VS were thinking the same thing about each other when they walked out the room and saw the 2 cruisers in the parking lot I'm pretty sure...
Well, he did leave within 5 minutes of meeting. According to previous posts, he is obligated to pay.
yep everyone is accurate... the police could have arrested you as soon as you walked in and essp. when you put the money down!!! Not sure what was going on but it wasnt LE! Just happy you made it out safely!!!
Patrolling hotel parking lots checking plates for warrants? LMAO.

They can do that shit at a K-mart, or the movies. Seems like they're just looking for excuses to fuck with 'certain people'.
  • R4
  • 02-09-2012, 06:11 PM
I don't think he got ripped-off all the way on purpose. Sounds like she maybe had a girlfriend/boyfriend/etc. somewhere close outside. She maybe texted them to say that all is cool, no problem, then she received the call. That "friend" outside close-by saw the cops pull in for an unrelated event. The "friend" assumed they were there for her and told her to jump ship.

It was her room, cops are gone, you are gone, her heart has stopped flipping the fuck out of her chest, your money is there.. yeah, she scooped it up and said fuck it.. I'm sure she thinks the exact thing you do right now. How many times today do you think she has said, "the only reason (I think) I went home and not that other place is because I never picked the money up off the dresser."

Where do I get my prize?

..and why the hell am I still up right now.

What do you get if you cross an insomniac, an agnostic and a dyslexic?

Someone who stays up all night wondering if there really is a dog.

Originally Posted by Infamous BJ
self-edit
She did not take (steal) the money. He gave it to her. He walked out with her and then left. He should have asked for it back otherwise its his bad. Does she really owe him anything? If a client leaves an appointment early does he deserve a discount off the time not used but everytime a provider shortens an appointment everyone screams bloody hell.
Much ado about nothing... No malicious intent on either person... We are making this much more dramatic that it really is (and that never happens here)....