Fresh sheets at the Incall

Loving Kayla I thought about just going to maid cart and swippping, but i chicken out!!!!! lmao. I tip them to give me extra stuff. Love that idea about the layers.. good idea!!!

Yes having two beds in the room is so good.
You don't need maid service, just go steal them off the cart! lol Originally Posted by LovingKAYLA
LMAO Kayla, I am afraid they will yell at me! Or worse, think I am planning to steal them and report me to mgmt (I want to stay as unnoticed as possible). I need to grow some huevos
This is sad if a girl doesnt care about her hygiene nor the gents that come visit. We always keep fresh and clean linen & towels! I get tired of washing so much.. ah, I need a maid!
LMAO Kayla, I am afraid they will yell at me! Or worse, think I am planning to steal them and report me to mgmt (I want to stay as unnoticed as possible). I need to grow some huevos Originally Posted by Marla
In all but the cheapest hotels they don't mind you taking stuff off the cart. If you take some sheets and make your own bed it saves the maids work. Take extra towels too. Go ahead and ask the maid and she'll happily give you whatever you want.
Never thought about that aspect of the business - laundry, lots of laundry......
I never did laundry till I starting doing this. Now I wash them 5 days a week. AND spray them with my perfume so my hobby king will remember my smell ') Except if you are the M- word. Then no perfume lipgloss and limited make-up.
As a client, I have a greater appreciation of all the things providers must prepare to ensure a happy client.
NO MORE WET SPOTS
+1
Pyramider said...
NO MORE WET SPOTS

I personally know of a lady who removes the shower curtain from the hotel room shower and uses it to keep the bed from soaking. A bit better than those blue tarps from Wal-Mart.
Ewww yukk I can't imagine doing the deed on sheets that someone else did it on. I always change the sheets no matter what activities occured.