lets have a fun topic I think we need it ;)

• Aguy
  • 07-28-2010, 03:28 PM
Natural. As long as I get to give massages and in general touch a woman I don't care if she is petite or a BBW, has small breasts or large. I have always had a feeling that a lot of what women do cosmetically is to impress other women. There is a joke around that lists about fifty things to do to impress a woman. At the end, it list two things to impress a man, show up naked and bring beer. Enthusiasm and a friendly disposition more than makes up for a couple of cup sizes as far as I'm concerned.
I can't believe that I'm going to have to say man-made.

I like a tight, toned, defined girl as my ideal. That type of physique is not compatible with a nice full C cup, which I also prefer. Maybe one girl in ten thousand can have that type of combination without the man-mades. Natural would be best but a tight toned body with good sized breasts is not what nature intended.

Speaking of man-mades, I think that they seem to have come a long way in the last 10 years in making them look and feel more natural. I'm not a doctor but the best results seem to be when the woman has a good bit of natural breast tissue and she gets a relatively small implant. Just enough to give her some additional volume. Either way, tits are great.
All natural for me But I do prefer natural c's or d's :-)

Sometimes tits make things hard(your bad, stop think what you are thinking). They make it hard to read the shirt at times. If you where standing near this gal, could you read "AWESOME". I think not. You would have a hard time with anything under "BUT PARTS". Maybe even under "PERFECT"

So lets have some JACK & Ginger with a twist of lime. And lets talk how to get that tee off of you young lady, so I can read it. Thanks
  • Chloe
  • 08-01-2010, 01:53 PM
Well you all know I have had mine done but on women I actually am attracted to a smaller natural chest . . . here was my personal reasoning to have it done . . .

I was a natural 34D from 7th grade . . the boys at school said I stuffed my bra with dinosaur socks lol and when I said I didn't of course they would say well prove it meet me at my locker after class lol . . ...

I lost them at 21 and in fact I went all the way down to not so pretty 34A's . . .I waited 3 years in hopes to feel "normal" again, I felt lacking (not self esteem wise, I LOVED my body and myself) but like I was missing a finger/a permanent tooth/a toe. I was missing something that I could function without but desired not to.

I LOVE my tits and would NEVER go back, I love my decision . . . .the reasoning must be personal and should not be because you think guys like bigger boobs because that is not the case. Guys do prefer natural, as do I. . .

When guys ask me why I had it done I say this . . . If you woke up one day and your penis was 80% smaller (still normally functionable) and you knew that for a certain amount of money a surgeon could make it back to normal or bigger what would you do?

BTW you can loose sensitivity, I lucked out and gained sensitivity

When guys ask me why I had it done I say this . . . If you woke up one day and your penis was 80% smaller (still normally functionable) and you knew that for a certain amount of money a surgeon could make it back to normal or bigger what would you do? Originally Posted by Chloe
I think if it was easy I would do that now. Hell if thay had away to put a control on me for girls to control the length and thickness. Even vibrate and heater & cooler control. And not loose my sensitivity. I would take out a loan. Oh and a timer!!!!!
  • m2244
  • 08-01-2010, 07:53 PM
yeah I know you gained chloe ....and that's things I am worried about....and also went from a 34dd to a 34b/c on a good day lol.......It is just like weird to me and it makes me uncomfortable sometimes its the only part of me I would really really want to change and for that reason it gets to me even more!!!!
Miss Mary I have to say I have been keeping up with this thread and I would say go for it. Your doing it all for the right reasons. Just do your homework. Research who you go and see. No one wants a botched boob job. Until then, used the new bra at Victoria Secrets. I got one, I am really not a fan, but it gives you instant boobs. It's the Miraculous push up bra. And a miracle it is! You'll go from a B to a C instantly, maybe even a D cup. The only downfall is it is super padded. Believe me, when you wear it, you can't even feel your boobs. No need to worry about perky nipples. They can be completely hard, and no one would ever know haha. And as always if you do get your new boobs... I'll be here to help you through!
"It's the Miraculous push up bra. And a miracle it is!" "They can be completely hard, and no one would ever know haha."

Yes if doing for the right reasons please go for it.

No one would know. How can that be a "Miracle"

This message from the free the nipple's action group
"The only downfall is it is super padded" yup a downfall!!!!
I think if it was easy I would do that now. Hell if thay had away to put a control on me for girls to control the length and thickness. Even vibrate and heater & cooler control. And not loose my sensitivity. I would take out a loan. Oh and a timer!!!!! Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Hey Offshore - Let's get this idea patented...... This is a billion dollar idea if I ever saw one!!
ok but the timer needs a "snooze" and "now" button.
  • m2244
  • 08-02-2010, 11:16 PM
no no push up bra brook lol......they're good enough and eveything lol...(and i really hate bras lol).....its just the inside feeling about it to me that's getting to me....Im going to really think it through before i make a choice too......I really do not like surgery at all if avoidable lol...thank you for you support too btw
I used to automatically say natural.

Still generally do because artificial can be so easily botched.

Now I'd go natural or a boob job that is well done and not overdone.
  • Chloe
  • 08-03-2010, 01:14 AM
Mary you are a case like me . . .had them but lost them . . .I physically SAW it happen to you . . .

I wanted a C and got a DD so ask for a size smaller . . . done boobs are perfectly rounded and gain an extra size all on their own. I am just as sensitive and perky and if you are worried about breast feeding . . .you can. If I were to say myself I look like a C but have to wear a DD. My implants done in 2004 came with a 10 year warranty that includes a pump up or pump down any time you wanted lol. . .

Hehe . . . My boob warranty outlasts our car warranties . . .we can have an appointment . . .go running in the rain . . we decide to not drive and I slip and fall and bust a boob . . .it's all good lol

.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xy4FXhkm6Nw
Chloe
I love your Boobs
show me more of them LOL