Let's hear it from the gent's what your Girl on Girl Fantasy

fuck it why dont we all just have a big orgi!!! holly ,amaya ,caramelqt ,brooke ME ( of course ) alyssa taylor foxx and whoever else can make it! now hows does that sound for a girl fantasy?! Originally Posted by sexialexis86
-geez. alyssa, that sounds unbelievable. it would definitely have to be an all-nighter, just to make sure we have enought time to see everyone on the list.
-I would have to eat my wheaties for an orgi of that level.
im just waiting for someone to put it into action! Im ready to go all night!!!!!!
Damn that would be the death of any hobbyist that took the challenge!
fuck it why dont we all just have a big orgi!!! holly ,amaya ,caramelqt ,brooke ME ( of course ) alyssa taylor foxx and whoever else can make it! now hows does that sound for a girl fantasy?! Originally Posted by sexialexis86
im just waiting for someone to put it into action! Im ready to go all night!!!!!! Originally Posted by sexialexis86

Dayum! I wanna be in on that one too! Just let me know when!
Done it.

Let's raise the stakes, Girl On Girl On Girl

With Toys -
Sensual Sophia
Aidan Mackenna
Jules Milano

No Toys Required -
Madison May
Delanie Smith
Bentley Stars Originally Posted by cg00
Well, I'm very flattered to be mentioned. I have long thought that Aidan MacKenna and Jules Milano need to meet up for some sort of orgasm competition. It would be utterly off the hook!

But why do we require toys?
Well, I'm very flattered to be mentioned. I have long thought that Aidan MacKenna and Jules Milano need to meet up for some sort of orgasm competition. It would be utterly off the hook!

But why do we require toys? Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia
I'm the toy Sophia...I am.
Ooohh my fantasy is with carmelqtee milla and alexis YUMM!!! Originally Posted by AmayaMoore
Well thats awesome because mine is of you and KaraLynn,and maybe Berkleigh/Alexis and her and her... Okay well this is my girl on girl on girl fantasy,but Amaya back atcha sexy!!
Count me in,hmmmm I'm thinking!!!lol
  • cg00
  • 06-30-2010, 01:07 AM
You do owe me a bottle of crown Originally Posted by subcilla

Any chance I can get you liquored enough to enjoy two other women?
  • cg00
  • 06-30-2010, 01:10 AM

But why do we require toys? Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia

You wouldn't need the toys. But damn it would be one hell of a show! Mind if I video it?
I wanna join!!! Originally Posted by Roxie
This may be the first orgy with a 5 gallon Gatorade jug on hand. Maybe they'd sponsor... do they still use the slogan... "Is it in you?" An AED would probably be a good idea, too.

Speaking of jugs, that's a helluva lotta tatas in one setting. Not complaining, I'm just sayin'.
I will take you up on that one. Originally Posted by alyssa32
Is that a threat or promise? I can only hope you have a French maid outfit, too!
fuck it why dont we all just have a big orgi!!! holly ,amaya ,caramelqt ,brooke ME ( of course ) alyssa taylor foxx and boardman?! Originally Posted by sexialexis86

Fixed it for ya!
Mila & Amaya...Now that would be truly worth the price of admission!!
Dayum! I wanna be in on that one too! Just let me know when! Originally Posted by nadabogey
lol well lets do it!!!! you hosting?