Question about OLD photos (in eccy ads/showcases)

what's even better is when hobbyists bump reviews with provider pics that are definitely not recent or accurate. Originally Posted by fletch
The worst is when genuisman ads a picture that is old to a review.
Hey give Genuismn a break. He dose is best too get too the reviews when he can. He has a full time job and posts pics on the reviews out of generosity. Thanks Buddy for doing what you do on eccie.
What is 'Eccy'?
What is 'Eccy'? Originally Posted by Lust4xxxLife
The lazy non-alcoholic version of eccie

I try to post new pics at least every few months, either professional or handycam. Having someone walk in disappointed is no way to start a session.

Oh and Thanks for posting this SD!! It totally gives me a chance to plug the new pics I uploaded to my showcase yesterday. Lol!!! Score!!
I try to post new pics at least every few months, either professional or handycam. Having someone walk in disappointed is no way to start a session.

Oh and Thanks for posting this SD!! It totally gives me a chance to plug the new pics I uploaded to my showcase yesterday. Lol!!! Score!! Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Cool!

Your new photos look great!
The worst is when genuisman ads a picture that is old to a review. Originally Posted by Boltfan
got nothing against genuisman, he was one that came to mind, however there are several others, they seem to all post the old pics on the same reviews though,
I know what you mean Fletch. That dose suck.
Cool!

Your new photos look great! Originally Posted by SD2011
Thank you!
My dose sux too, but I can't the Doc to up it...how 'bout you, Fletch?
every ting dose sux wen can't the doc too up it
We all want a video of you Tara !
Soon there will be a video out of Tara. Oh Hi Fletchy.. love too see you still correcting my mine spelling. You RAWK FLETCHY
me and eccienewbie? we RAWK?

oh good...i can finally get some rest.
me and eccienewbie? we RAWK?

oh good...i can finally get some rest. Originally Posted by fletch
No not you sorry. Just me new bud eccienewbie