SA those interesting experiences

SA is a lot of work, but I do think I'm about to reap the benefits of that hard work. I'm hitting up like every relationship type as well. Got a texting/sexting buddy, a potential real friend or girlfriend, got comfortable with a pro, grooming a naive college girl to eventually meet up, and made an NSA agreement with a smoking hot woman.

2017 is gonna be great.
I agree with Glocca. For most of 2016 I used AM to try to find women for affairs, or went to AMPs. Was successful twice with AM, but it took a lot of hard work and honestly, compared to the girls on SA, they weren't as cute. Since I joined SA in mid-Dec, I have had three of the best FS encounters that I can remember. I'm talking 2+ hours of non-stop fun each. No clock watching, just total playful fun. With enthusiasm to boot. Plus a couple of fun BJ sessions and lunch meet ups with heavy petting/kissing. This was just from the first week's harvest. I feel like a kid in a candy shop, and the only real problem now is figuring out my work, home and play schedule because what I really need is another day of the week to fit all this shit in.
i joined SA in mid december and it was really frustrating for the first couple of weeks. But now i've got 3 that I'm trying to juggle, lol. had amazing sex with one of them on Monday.
SA definitely works better if you are a good looking guy or have a lot of money to spend. But even a dumpy guy like me with modest resources can do well.
...now i've got 3 that I'm trying to juggle, lol. had amazing sex with one of them on Monday.
...But even a dumpy guy like me with modest resources can do well. Originally Posted by abstract_ed
Good for you & 3 cheers for us dumpy guys w/ modest resources!
Good for you & 3 cheers for us dumpy guys w/ modest resources! Originally Posted by shambala
I approve this message.
So yeah, I was skeptical when you guys said you can find girls on SA for cheaper (or same money), but get better quality, more time and a nicer experience. Well, I found exactly that and it's great. Worth the effort.