Thief

In all my years of doing this and being on various boards I do not know if I have ever heard something so fucking ignorant in all my fucking life. I don't know if this was meant as tongue and cheek or just a very poor attempt at humor. Either way just another fine example of the cesspool that is Upstate NY.

You will probably be taking all of this as a compliment and that is shame. I am a guy and I am offended by this. How fucking stupid can one be. Don't really agree with NBT on much and for you to get me too should tell you alot. The fact that the ball less males that participate frequently on here let you slide says everything you need to about them as well. Hope you find some light in that dark hole you live in!!! Originally Posted by tbear4u77
per him thief

per her he tried to rape

1) one or other lie

2) both lie
3)both telling the truth. but no way in hell one of or both telling the whole story

or did you not read all ?

at this point all we know for sure, it did not go well for ether
In all my years of doing this and being on various boards I do not know if I have ever heard something so fucking ignorant in all my fucking life. I don't know if this was meant as tongue and cheek or just a very poor attempt at humor. Either way just another fine example of the cesspool that is Upstate NY.

You will probably be taking all of this as a compliment and that is shame. I am a guy and I am offended by this. How fucking stupid can one be. Don't really agree with NBT on much and for you to get me too should tell you alot. The fact that the ball less males that participate frequently on here let you slide says everything you need to about them as well. Hope you find some light in that dark hole you live in!!! Originally Posted by tbear4u77
per him thief

per her he tried to rape

1) one or other lie

2) both lie
3)both telling the truth. but no way in hell one of or both telling the whole story

per him thief

per her he tried to rape

1) one or other lie

2) both lie

at this point all we know for sure, it did not go well for ether,,,

per him thief

per her he tried to rape

1) one or other lie

2) both lie

per him thief

per her he tried to rape

1) one or other lie

2) both lie

per him thief

per her he tried to rape

1) one or other lie

2) both lie

per him thief

per her he tried to rape

1) one or other lie

2) both lie

Osd is before the #metoo era of hysteria. I’m not offended the least. In fact it’s kinda funny

per him thief
per her he tried to rape

1) one or other lie
2) both lie

I feel like I understood the "tone" OSD meant for that 'rape' post to read/come across as... (idk if that's what you'd even called it lol like you know how people always say texts or whatever can get misinterpreted)

n

Agree with this. Nothing funny in that statement at all. There is nothing blurry about it.
mmmm seems to working now
Osd is before the #metoo era of hysteria. I’m not offended the least. In fact it’s kinda funny Originally Posted by Naughty.Nikki
OR
I do not know if the op is REP or DEM, so can't say if he guilty or not.

mmmm if I she said that about, GUILTY even of not

I feel like I understood the "tone" OSD meant for that 'rape' post to read/come across as... (idk if that's what you'd even called it lol like you know how people always say texts or whatever can get misinterpreted) Originally Posted by Amber Does
As most in NY DEM, my 1st thought reading her post was NA

But in truth at this point, we will never learn if one or both are a problem in this threAD

btw thanks Girls
per him thief

per her he tried to rape

1) one or other lie

2) both lie

at this point all we know for sure, it did not go well for ether Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Is this the all time record for the echo....