Some Non Cuties... Any interest in that?

would love her info Originally Posted by exsoldier

that last one may be a bp girl after all... didnt find out till after the fact.. not a heavy poster, but not completely innocent either...
Whats the numbers for the black one
Per Chung, she ain't down so imma remove her from contention..

that last one may be a bp girl after all... didnt find out till after the fact.. not a heavy poster, but not completely innocent either... Originally Posted by BigNutSquirter
she just gave me the line of I don't do this often

she then sends me her rates, and ill be damned if I can't get a eccie provider for less then her hr right or her hh LOL
  • BLM69
  • 10-23-2016, 02:49 PM
she just gave me the line of I don't do this often

she then sends me her rates, and ill be damned if I can't get a eccie provider for less then her hr right or her hh LOL Originally Posted by exsoldier
What's her rate? I need a good laugh

this one's 5'8 40yrs old.. down for whatever.. Originally Posted by BigNutSquirter
Who's this one?
What's her rate? I need a good laugh Originally Posted by BLM69
qv-60, hhr-150, and hr-300
Man, I never ask them what their rate is, I tell them what I want, how much I'm paying and when are they available...!
Only the 'pros' have rates.. I make offers and negotiate from there.. it will save you some bucks..
Man, I never ask them what their rate is, I tell them what I want, how much I'm paying and when are they available...!
Only the 'pros' have rates.. I make offers and negotiate from there.. it will save you some bucks.. Originally Posted by BigNutSquirter
ill hve to try this from now on, but even so, 300 for a hr shes crazy. i would pay that for some, but not her ya know.
  • GMTA
  • 10-23-2016, 04:28 PM
I like muffins
What about the black chick in the shower? Is she in Dallas area? Possibly interested...
300?? that chick delusional...
I just hit muffintop back up and told her I relayed her #... She was like I ain't no crackhead and I don't take crackhead prices... Yeah, your body is the exact opposite of a crackhead for sure!!

I think the black chick is done..
Imma scavenge for a few more tonight ...
Would love to have the info for that 40 year old lady big but squirter
  • BLM69
  • 10-24-2016, 09:02 AM
300?? that chick delusional...
I just hit muffintop back up and told her I relayed her #... She was like I ain't no crackhead and I don't take crackhead prices... Yeah, your body is the exact opposite of a crackhead for sure!!

I think the black chick is done..
Imma scavenge for a few more tonight ... Originally Posted by BigNutSquirter
Who's still good to go from the list of ugly whores? What about the fat mama?
ok lets clean this up a little... I'm lost:

muffintop - still down, didn't see a phone number
old milf - still down, didn't see a phone number
black chick #1 - out of the game
black chick #2 - unknown status
younger chicken - 8178126450, says her rates are qv-60, hhr-150, and hr-300

am I missing anything?