gloryholes

Cute responses. I always say, "there's no such thing as bad publicity as long as you spell my name right."

So that is H-U-N-T-E-R (space) G-R-A-C-E

and to clarify any confusion: I've only EVER used Natural Born Women (unless i was asked for something else and never without my patrons knowledge or consent) and the women who have served are all sizzlin sexy hot and consistently highly reviewed. Every one of them. That's why I would rather explain my tribute up front than have to apologize for the service provided later. It's worth every. single. dollar.

Have a glorious day!

love,
Hunter Grace

Pimpin ain't easy. There's no biznis like HO Biznis!!! Just sayin! BTW, I'm not a pimp but you can call me one if it turns you on. Call me whatever you want, leave a message if I don't answer.
Great response! Enjoy your vacation; )
Ok, a friend just showed me a bunch of stuff about gloryholes and I dying to know if there is any places here in austin that do it. To me it looks hot and fun, who else tginks so? Hopefully it's just not at a swingers club.Any thoughts and knowledge about such places would be great. Originally Posted by FirePhoenix
It's NOT a swingers club thing at all. more like and adult xxx theater/bookstore thing. There's always some listed on CL..
My bad nuglet. Like I said I just found out about it and now im just exploring the subject. CL? Really, wtf kind of title would that even go under?
My bad nuglet. Like I said I just found out about it and now im just exploring the subject. CL? Really, wtf kind of title would that even go under? Originally Posted by FirePhoenix
I would contact Hunter and get info instead of searching CL. Just my 2 cents.
Ya, but you find some of the greatest wierd shit ever on CL 1 time I found a warlock renting out rooms at his house. Another time foind a guy that made a home made sex machine from junk he had in his yard.The top one for me was the dried rino shit for sell as a Christmas present.
Fire, you can read this. Oops. Did I just do a threAD? LOL!

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1552880&highlight=
Cute responses. I always say, "there's no such thing as bad publicity as long as you spell my name right."

So that is H-U-N-T-E-R (space) G-R-A-C-E

and to clarify any confusion: I've only EVER used Natural Born Women (unless i was asked for something else and never without my patrons knowledge or consent) and the women who have served are all sizzlin sexy hot and consistently highly reviewed. Every one of them. That's why I would rather explain my tribute up front than have to apologize for the service provided later. It's worth every. single. dollar.

Have a glorious day!

love,
Hunter Grace

Pimpin ain't easy. There's no biznis like HO Biznis!!! Just sayin! BTW, I'm not a pimp but you can call me one if it turns you on. Call me whatever you want, leave a message if I don't answer. Originally Posted by HunterGrace
+1
Hunter rocks...the cock!

IB
wow, looks like some kind of circumcision machine... would not put anything in there ^^^
LOL
Back in 2010 Taylor Maiden and Natalie Reign had one up. I did a review on it. It was hot as hell!