Encounter: BB at Luxury- Worst. Provider. Ever

100% you need to read a lot of reviews and take a sort of average, a grain of salt is correct lol. Lux is one of the nicest AMPs for facilities which I said many times when in the past discussing why I didn’t care for blue. I’ve also seen BB before and had good times though I’ll admit she has a script and that might not work for everyone. I’m a service over looks guy but I was attracted to BB. The last I’ll say is even the best get tired or burnt out or get a negative vibe from a customer. WALDT so every time I take the plunge I know it might not be everything I want. I do read a ton of reviews , always make an appointment and I’m seldom disappointed.
I guess you didn't click... I've never had that problem with BB, Always been a pleasant and positive experience.
I guess you didn't click... I've never had that problem with BB, Always been a pleasant and positive experience. Originally Posted by Goose2u
Same here, and I remember your being a Fan of BB years ago, when she was Honey at Pearls.
I guess you didn't click... I've never had that problem with BB, Always been a pleasant and positive experience. Originally Posted by Goose2u
These girls only care about clean bodies and green money, but they are human. If a monger is a fat sloppy person who is rude and insensitive, then they will be treated differently than a person who takes care of their appearance and is courteous.

If we lived in a world where we had to sell our sexual performance for a living, we would do the same.
I totally agree with the review. I saw her a few months ago when everyone said she was the best thing ever and her service and attitude was lacking. Awesome boobs though. After the session she acted like everything was great in her mind. I am not the type to post bad reviews unless I want to earn others about getting ripped off so I didn't want to be the one to rain on everyone's parade.
I had a very meh experience with her as well. I didn't get the attitude the OP received, but she kept telling me I was too big. I hurt her. I thought that odd because she a) wasn't all that tight and b) while I ain't the smallest dick on the block, I'm no Mr. Marcus either. Everything felt very rushed and just, well, odd. I was pretty disappointed, because I love her body style. Short with a lot of curves.

For the most part, I've had very good experiences at Lux but, she did not live up to that standard.
My experience mirrored yours Irish. She said I have a big D, but compared to emma or sansa/shasha ( I saw one of em), she was way loose.
My experience mirrored yours Irish. She said I have a big D, but compared to emma or sansa/shasha ( I saw one of em), she was way loose. Originally Posted by Jarrred
I recently reviewed Emma as well. And while BB is definitely more my body type, Emma provided far superior service. And you're right. Emma was definitely tighter and yet, contrary to BB, encouraged you to really give it to her.

And oh yeah, Shasha is an ATF. That woman would take it as a personal offense if she didn't make me come twice. She always tried to coax three out of me. And once or twice, she did. I know not everyone cares for her body style, but my god. That woman is a little fuck monster.
And oh yeah, Shasha is an ATF. That woman would take it as a personal offense if she didn't make me come twice. She always tried to coax three out of me. And once or twice, she did. I know not everyone cares for her body style, but my god. That woman is a little fuck monster. Originally Posted by IrishSailor
I remember my first visit, Shasha was riding Cowgirl, and talking concurrently. I indicated to her that I really never cum during Cowgirl, but she went into overdrive... Like ''you haven't been ridden by Shasha before'', LOL. I did cum, I think she can extract semen from a Turnip.
BB’s problem is she can’t take a dick. Asa at luxury also can’t take a dick.
BB’s problem is she can’t take a dick. Asa at luxury also can’t take a dick. Originally Posted by LunchablesForPete
They took mine, and I'm bigger than most. I realize this is the official let's shit on BB thread, but BB has been at this for years, according to many reports. I see you have barely contributed here, are you always negative?
I've seen Honey/BB. Great, friendly attitude, even better tits and pussy. Just a little too small for my taste. She's a fun session, but IIRC, better to book the half hour with her. She likes to keep things moving.

They took mine, and I'm bigger than most. I realize this is the official let's shit on BB thread, but BB has been at this for years, according to many reports. I see you have barely contributed here, are you always negative? Originally Posted by Capital
Capital - instead of trying to debunk every guy's negative comment, spin every guy's negative comment into a positive, flip a guy's negative comment to make it his fault instead of the girl's fault, and/or other white knight-esque comments, how about you just accept the fact that BB's service is lacking sometimes?

I understand that some guys are extra harsh and the negative comments sometimes are not warranted, but with all the different guys consistently making comments (in this thread and plenty of other threads) that BB's service was lacking, I find it hard to believe that she has done nothing wrong. As I have stated before, I have seen BB/Honey a handful of times and have had mixed results. I think I just caught her on bad days, which i completely understand. I've also had some great times with her, which is why I have seen her multiple times.

I see you post this kind of stuff on other Luxury encounters recently as well (e.g. Jade, Yoko, and other BB threads). The negative comments are warranted in a lot of cases, so just accept it. BB is extremely popular, so I don't think she needs anyone to defend her.
The most interesting thing to come out of this thread for me, is that it sounds like The "original" BB eventually became Jessica at Luxury, then Jesse at House, then Cleo when House became Asian Stars. That girl was an awesome session.
She can’t take a cock. And I’m average at best. Review forth coming. Op thnx for honest review.