private

Mz. Legacy, I did NOT mean to piss you off. In My previous experience the M&G's were private. Obviously I have misconstrued the two so please accept my apologies. Originally Posted by stiffchicken

You yourself didn't piss me off..some of the comments did as I put a lot into these events.. And its ok for you ti be confused but rhats why you can ask me or major for questions..

This is to please y'all not me.
All of the previous attempts to have various kinds of get togethers, whether they be MnG, or outright parties have been limited by the various venues to some degree or another. The idea here is to take advantage of the use of a smaller private venue that will allow much more flexibility in the use of the premises. The specifics in terms of activities and attendees are still in the works, but the basic notion of having hot providers available to meet, interact and play with is not something I've seen executed to it's fullest potential to date.

in the spirit of TANSTAAFL, there will be a cover charge to cover the use of the place. I fully expect the ROI to be more than adequate. I'd be willing to bet that just getting to meet some of the ladies there will eliminate the need for further screening and facilitate future encounters, above and beyond what might be available right then and there.

The idea is to provide an opportunity for something a little different and fun which will benefit everyone. Sure, girls will be looking to benefit, but at least in this scenario, they will be able to follow through, put their mouths, et al where their money is, so to speak...

I'm not sure where all the talk of personal info requirements are coming from except in the instance of potential attendees who are not known or sufficiently screened otherwise...I would expect that any of you guys who are known to us on some level or another would NOT have to undergo that level of disclosure.

I predict that anyone who ends up attending will be extremely glad he did, and that this construct will really get some legs under it and become a real mainstay of our community. Originally Posted by MajorHands

Thank you baby .. Well said..
sounding more interesting,
I'm saving my thirty bucks for bushmans next m&g at the mirage
gonna make it rain like its 1999 !!
sounding more interesting, Originally Posted by Franklin4
Can't wait for u to come..
I'm saving my thirty bucks for bushmans next m&g at the mirage Originally Posted by JONBALLS

fuckin Bushman and his twenty minute notice....
But I'm in too... and... I'll get the first round
I need new friends.
I need new friends. Originally Posted by Bushman69
Well Plastic Man prolly still luvs ya!.....